Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Reminder normies are all blackpilled

Bruticus

Bruticus

Underdeveloped shitskin
★★★★★
5AE5DCD3 423C 4D1F AB47 99663BE3348F

Found this on tiktok (inb4 “normie app bro :soy::soy::soy:I am truecel who’s too cool for tiktok”)

Last edited:
That's such a normie app, to be honest. I am a truecel, which means I'm too uncool for TikTok.

Fuck off with chink tok.
Posting some retarded memes doesn't mean anything.

"I'm so ugly ahahaha" has always been a joke that normies tell. It's literally no different from that, just now they're appropriating incel culture

Not really normies think it’s only over for you if you look ridiculously ogre like.

"I'm so ugly ahahaha" has always been a joke that normies tell. It's literally no different from that, just now they're appropriating incel culture
yeah but it's turning into something else for sure

I see a lot more male loneliness memes and such. Furthermore there are a lot more memes that call women out for being picky from normies

but i mean even if we get a ton of support, women are still the ones who get the final say at the end of the day