Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Reminder: normie sexhavers aint shiet, mang

NoLooksNoLife

NoLooksNoLife

☦️Catechumencel
-
Not cope, mang… I recall back in my christcuck days when an older guy(in his 20s at the time) who played a role in youth leadership n seemingly had it all by our inkwell standards(met bangable whitoid wife in his teens at the same group) gathered us around once

He then proceeded to open up and talk about roping and if any of us had the problem of contemplating it as he did.

I immediately wanted to open up but knew better as inceldom was a monumental af problem for teenage me, cant stress that enough, but divulging such info would surely never bode well in any way, mang

Jfl tho, mang… here was a jbw mf who mogged me to oblivion, especially on paper, who dealt with thoughts of vehicular roping.

Meanwhile, I used to deal with wanting to pull a christine chubbuck on a daily basis in addition to euphorically rejoicing through my teens to mid twenties, mang.

Normfags are so incredibly god damn weak, mang. Id hate to see what would happen if that mf woke up in my lil ricecel shoes for a day, mang:feelsEhh::feelshaha:

Last edited:
understandable have a nice day

Ok GrAYcel
it's over
447.png

Normies can never understand our problems. We live in completely different worlds. Their problems are just a slap in the wrist for us.

Normies can never understand our problems. We live in completely different worlds. Their problems are just a slap in the wrist for us.
Yet we’re the pathetic ones n shiet, Chico… let that sink in, mang:feelsclown::feelshaha:

Reminder: I still don't give a fuck

10% - Low effort / fighting in ID
Pull up nigga

They are losers