Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Reminder: No girls has ever found you attractive

St. Incel

St. Incel

Recruit
★★★★
Just imagine the thousand upon thousand females that have seen you in your adult life, not ONE has found you sexually appealing
>tfw no prolonged eye contact with a girl
>tfw no girl smiling at you
>tfw not a single IOI
>tfw no girl ever bothered to initiate a convo with you

Why even live?

I saw one girl making disgusted face after she looked at me on public transport. This is the kind of "IOI" we get.

It's the reverse of the lottery. So many combinations of females and not a single one has desired you in anyway. It is astounding in a depressing way.

It's basically over. As I always say, if you are virgin after a certain age, having meet so many women, then you are funamentally flawed as a man.

its fucking over.

I always look at roofs when I walk outside, in hopes a merciful sniper puts me down

Most of these "IOIs" are cope anyway. The only semi legit ones are if she looks at you like she wants to eat you or if she approaches you and asks you out/for your phone number. PinV without paying is the only 100% IOI.

incelman said:
It's basically over. As I always say, if you are virgin after a certain age, having meet so many women, then you are funamentally flawed as a man.

“Fundamentally flawed as a man”.

Jesus Christ dude...are you really going to use success with women as a metric for what kind of people we are? This is 2017 and even being a normal, average looking guy doesn’t cut it anymore. I don’t know why you guys are so obsessed with making incels hate themselves when we SHOULD hate WOMEN.

St. Incel said:
Just imagine the thousand upon thousand females that have seen you in your adult life, not ONE has found you sexually appealing
>tfw no prolonged eye contact with a girl
>tfw no girl smiling at you
>tfw not a single IOI
>tfw no girl ever bothered to initiate a convo with you

Why even live?

I've made eye contact with girls and they've smiled at me, but I don't bother to try talking to any since I know I'm ugly as fuck.

NegroKing said:
“Fundamentally flawed as a man”.

Jesus Christ dude...are you really going to use success with women as a metric for what kind of people we are? This is 2017 and even being a normal, average looking guy doesn’t cut it anymore. I don’t know why you guys are so obsessed with making incels hate themselves when we SHOULD hate WOMEN.

Women were and will always be shallow. It's us that can't fulfill the expectations. Sexual success if EVERYTHING. Having a SO is life changing.

incelman said:
Women were and will always be shallow. It's us that can't fulfill the expectations. Sexual success if EVERYTHING. Having a SO is life changing.

They are shallow yes, but that’s why their rights or at least privelages need to curtailed. We don’t NEED to meet their ridiculous expectations. This is a modern society, not the African savannah.

NegroKing said:
They are shallow yes, but that’s why their rights or at least privelages need to be taken from them. We don’t NEED to meet their ridiculous expectations. This is a modern society, not the African savannah.

THEY DON'T HAVE RIDICULOUS EXPECTATIONS. Most men have had sex and many of the have fucked fine girls. Like hell, I know some incel looking dudes that have gfs. Women are less than men so incels are bound to exist and we just happen to be them.

incelman said:
THEY DON'T HAVE RIDICULOUS EXPECTATIONS. Most men have had sex and many of the have fucked fine girls. Like hell, I know some incel looking dudes that have gfs. Women are less than men so incels are bound to exist and we just happen to be them.

You are a pathetic self-flagellating cuck. How many of those men that you speak of are even from our generation? Women EXPECT a man to be a 6”3’ white Chad and think that they’re settling for anything else(even if they’re actually dating up). Divorce rates are through the roof, marriage rates are falling, we’re having less sex than any generation in history, and you think the real problem is with us? Fuck off.

NegroKing said:
They are shallow yes, but that’s why their rights or at least privelages need to be taken from them. We don’t NEED to meet their ridiculous expectations. This is a modern society, not the African savannah.

THIS :exclamation:

NegroKing said:
You are a pathetic self-flagellating cuck. How many of those men that you speak of are even from our generation? Women EXPECT a man to be a 6”3’ white Chad and think that they’re settling for anything else(even if they’re actually dating up). Divorce rates are through the roof, marriage rates are falling, we’re having less sex than any generation in history, and you think the real problem is with us? Fuck off.

Around 85% of them are from our generation. We are not having less sex than any generation. We are having NO sex at all. All the issues you mentioned are NORMIE problems. Stuff like marriage and divorces are NOT incel relatated. If a woman doesn't want to have sex with you then it's your fault because your shitty face can't get her stinky pussy wet. Young couples fuck a LOT.

incelman said:
Around 85% of them are from our generation. We are not having less sex than any generation. We are having NO sex at all. All the issues you mentioned are NORMIE problems. Stuff like marriage and divorces are NOT incel relatated. If a woman doesn't want to have sex with you then it's your fault because your shitty face can't get her stinky pussy wet. Young couples fuck a LOT.

Yes marriage and divorce are not incel problems but they are an indication that something has gone seriously wrong in society. Men are at fault here but not because of how we look. Rather because we let it get to this point.