Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Reminder: Most foids have decomposing body parts of aborted fetuses in their vagina

tehgymcel420

tehgymcel420

Fesikhcel From Zabbaleen
★★★★★
Most females enjoy getting a late term abortion, they enjoy killing something that is closer to a fully developed baby. This is done by sticking a knife into their vagina and cutting up the baby, sometimes parts of the baby are forgotten inside where they just sit and decompose.

don't forget about the decomposing leftover fermented dog cum.

I don't see how you can be so cruel to another human being, and that's coming from me. Women truly are heartless.

Most females enjoy getting a late term abortion, they enjoy killing something that is closer to a fully developed baby. This is done by sticking a knife into their vagina and cutting up the baby, sometimes parts of the baby are forgotten inside where they just sit and decompose.
I still crave to touch and sniff and fuck a vagina

I don't see how you can be so cruel to another human being, and that's coming from me. Women truly are heartless.
Whatever. Less people in the world, thanks to abortion. Just let them have that right.

Most of the infants that get culled are minorities and low-income individuals that would of had a crappy and nihilistic existence if foids didn't do the right thing.

@Retardfuel
team america vomit GIF

Whatever. Less people in the world, thanks to abortion. Just let them have that right.

Most of the infants that get culled are minorities and low-income individuals that would of had a crappy and nihilistic existence if foids didn't do the right thing.
The right thing would have been to never have the baby in the first place. Imagine coming into this world, afraid, and nothing is in your control, and you die in such an awful and horrific way. Abortion will always be evil.

The right thing would have been to never have the baby in the first place. Imagine coming into this world, afraid, and nothing is in your control, and you die in such an awful and horrific way. Abortion will always be evil.
It is in equal proportions to BE sent to a Soviet Gulag.

@Retardfuel
team america vomit GIF
They put pincers inside vagina, chop body into many pieces cutting limbs first then into fine paste and then they put vacuum cleaner inside, but you can't remove everything
Many brain or organs or bones remain inside vagina

They put pincers inside vagina, chop body into many pieces cutting limbs first then into fine paste and then they put vacuum cleaner inside, but you can't remove everything
Many brain or organs or bones remain inside vagina
A Canale of Horrors, worse than Ed Gein's House.

Even after knowing that shit is most likely filled with dead baby organs and Rottweiler cum? :shock:
Yes and I would happily genocide enslave and torture every male especially from this forum to touch a used vagina

It may be evil, but it is a necessity. We are getting to the point where there are too many humans wasting the limited amount of resources on planet Earth, and most of them have nothing to offer. One of the biggest problems with humanity's survival in the long run is sustaining nature without causing mass extinctions of wildlife. In order to preserve it without being parasitic, we have to manage our own species. This is where multiple contraception methods and their effectiveness come in. There is no other way to stop the wh0res from breeding, since they have low-impulse control, unless some covert sterilization operation were to be forced upon normiekind.

I know man. An innocent and harmless baby, THEIR baby, and they kill it like nothing

It may be evil, but it is a necessity. We are getting to the point where there are too many humans wasting the limited amount of resources on planet Earth, and most of them have nothing to offer. One of the biggest problems with humanity's survival in the long run is sustaining nature without causing mass extinctions of wildlife. In order to preserve it without being parasitic, we have to manage our own species. This is where multiple contraception methods and their effectiveness come in. There is no other way to stop the wh0res from breeding, since they have low-impulse control, unless some covert sterilization operation were to be forced upon normiekind.
Yes CRACCA should BE breeding with niggers and dog semen to fight the environment!!

How BRave Gyaaaat

Last edited:
imagine wanting to commit war crimes just to be a cuck :feelscry:
Imagine being a faggot who refuses a vagina just because its been used virgin “clean “ vagina doesn’t exist you goddamn retard

Yes CRACCA should BE breeding with niggers and dog semen to fight the environment!!

How BRave Gyaaaat
Yes. The new mixed race will be a dumbed down sub-species. They will keel over from a variant of sickle cell.