Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Soy Reminder: @mentalcel1 @metalmilita88 and @elbrujo are having sex right now

• Thread starter Deleted member 44784
  • Start date
Deleted member 44784

Deleted member 44784

Brown eyes = over
-
Fucking it infiltrators

I think its more likely they were from looksmaxx and they came here out of curiosity.

Mentalcel1 could have been princess kitty from IT

Yeah, I think mentalcel1 was a looksmax troll. He somehow knew all our terminologies in day and was larping as an autist like some of the looksmax guys do.
That nigga was cheesy, looksfags users are funnier overall

i hate that forum though. Full of chad and stacy worshipping fags
From my real life experience, if anyone participates actively on internet forums, then it’s most likely over

Forums were made by socially degenerates, for socially degenerated people

If ur reading this, ur a loser

If u can’t fit society you look out for a meaningful life in internet

Yeah, I think mentalcel1 was a looksmax troll. He somehow knew all our terminologies in day and was larping as an autist like some of the looksmax guys do.
He got that completely nude pic of princess kitty. I think its her.

He got that completely nude pic of princess kitty. I think its her.
It’s likely. No true syacies would lose that amount of time larping. Since chads spit at her face irl, she bullies incels (btw most of us mog her, we are not 2/10,but she is a woman so she won the lottery)

@miWatch432

Is the fedest of feds

Maybe, I can't completely dismiss that idea. How the hell did mentalcel1 know about slavmaxxing for curries and all this 4chan and looksmax shit, I doubt some retarded sheboon would know about those things.
Maybe princess kitty doesnt exist outside of few images, maybe same person trolls them too.

@Tesla as well imo. Huge larper.

Maybe, I can't completely dismiss that idea. How the hell did mentalcel1 know about slavmaxxing for curries and all this 4chan and looksmax shit, I doubt some retarded sheboon would know about those things.
But how did he get that picture of her pussy?

Why was @elbrujo banned?

@elbrujo is likely a sexhaver since he can probably just summon a succubus whenever he wants :feelsmage:

Last edited:
Mentalcel1 finally had sex with his mom.