Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel RemindER: Mark Zuckerberg is married to an Asian foid, thus proliferating noodlewhoreism

Subhuman Niceguy

Subhuman Niceguy

Luminary
★★★★★
Mark Tuck’yourdata’away’berg is married to a gook foid.

Asian foids all over the planet wake up, and are told by their Asian fathers to find a rich white preferably-Jewish husband.

Asian foids hate their own male counterparts and they love chad. I have lost respect for one of my foid Filipino coworkers - because seeing her constantly get rejected by white chad in the office is pathetic.

Warning: Fuckerberg’s gook wife is ugly as Lizzo’s left underarm. Don’t expect to be hungry for at least an hour after watching this video:

View: https://youtube.com/shorts/EaM52gCtUGA?feature=shared

Asian foids all over the planet wake up, and are told by their Asian fathers to find a rich white preferably-Jewish husband.

Asian foids hate their own male counterparts and they love chad. I have lost respect for one of my foid Filipino coworkers - because seeing her constantly get rejected by white chad in the office is pathetic.

Warning: Fuckerberg’s gook wife is ugly as Lizzo’s left underarm. Don’t expect to be hungry for at least an hour after watching this video:

I know rich men believe “ugly *foids won’t leave me” - but goddamn, I don’t understand how Niggerburg and Jeff Bezos do it.

We'll get to it eventually. Once I find more SNP studies and fix my other cartridge.

Must be some moneymaxxed nerd thing. If youre going to buy yourself an wife, at least buy a hot one.

Jewberg same as Rupert Murdock did this to gain traction in Chink land

Mark Niggerburg, a Jew who was forced to testify in front of the United States Congress on Facebook selling the data of users and influencing elections - is married to a red communist chink, think about that.

Litterally can't under a male chink face on her, her looks match is an outsourcoced wagey in China working for zucky

Litterally can't under a male chink face on her, her looks match is an outsourcoced wagey in China working for zucky
Kek. Her looksmatch is working in a Nike factory.

Life on puppy-mode: look like a transvestite Asian man with a strong jawline and marry a white Jewish billionaire.

@B/W muttcel @Twinblade @Ellsworth @Emba @LeFrenchCel @Pixycel @LesscoBlob @Eugenicelsarefunny @Epedaphic @erenyeager @Monocel @Mecoja @Bianor @psychotic_cock69

Jfl at the people saying "muh just go jbw" when you have to compete with literal jew billionaires for an average noodlewhore.

Mark Niggerburg, a Jew who was forced to testify in front of the United States Congress on Facebook selling the data of users and influencing elections - is married to a red communist chink, think about that.
well in past Mao Zedong himself suggested to "pay" in ten thousands chink foids to some bigshot jew over something - was it Henry Kissinger or some other schlomo i don't remember

Billionaire and that iswhat he ended with
Jfl at this Cuckemberg

Life on puppy-mode: look like a transvestite Asian man with a strong jawline and marry a white Jewish billionaire.

@B/W muttcel @Twinblade @Ellsworth @Emba @LeFrenchCel @Pixycel @LesscoBlob @Eugenicelsarefunny @Epedaphic @erenyeager @Monocel @Mecoja @Bianor @psychotic_cock69
That proves how degenerate people have become at this point. Imagine betraying your culture so hard.

Zuckerberg is a lizard person

Zuckerberg can choose who he wants, I hate him for other reasons
I actually like Jeff Bezos - I identify with his Napoleonic complex. I hate Mark Niggerburg, because he became a billionaire from selling the data of Facebook users. Jeff Bezos did the same on a different level, I suppose.

Don't remember it, but :feelskek:
That was the year I graduated from high school, so that World Series sticks out in my memory, Hideki Matsui won MVP.

New kind of people

Imagine having $60 Billion of net worth and breeding with manly looking noodle. I’d be living like Epstein if had that money

I know rich men believe “ugly *foids won’t leave me” - but goddamn, I don’t understand how Niggerburg and Jeff Bezos do it.

I don't get it.

Zuck is looks matched.

And bezos by has a hot wife

I don't get it.

Zuck is looks matched.

Kek. Greynigger Kikeburg married a gook to send a message to the world. Jeff Bezos is married to a goblina who is made fun of for looking like Jack Nicholson playing the Joker.

I don't get it.

Zuck is looks matched.

Stupid fucking greynigger, imagine finding Lauren Sánchez attractive, she looks like a Botox-addict.

That is an ugly bitch.

God have mercy on their hideous HAPA children...

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back