Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Reminder : JBW doesn't apply to Eastern Euros

VLÖ

VLÖ

друг
★★
We could never afford the plane tickets there (on a 400€ monthly wage having to pay rent? LOL)
We look like stereotypical slavs (subhuman and ugly as fuck)
We don't have the Western halo.
We don't have any status.
Our countries are USELESS, nobody wants to move here.
Eastern European men are seen as laughing stocks.
We can't lie and say we're western because we're simply not.

Now fuck off and leave me alone.

You guys are not white in the traditional sense. You are only considered white because they want to boost up the numbers

You guys are not white in the traditional sense. You are only considered white because they want to boost up the numbers

We might as well not be white, yeah. We're the bottom of the bottom, NOBODY finds us attractive. When was the last time ANY femshits said "damn I want a eastern european guy"? NEVER.

cope like the pope, hope for the rope

i see loads of EE men with curry/noodle-whores

So are most of the women in these slav countries also subhumans? I work with a lot of slavic people and most of the women have been eh but some are hot af, it really isn't linear it's either subhuman or supermodel from what I've seen :p

cope like the pope, hope for the rope

i see loads of EE men with curry/noodle-whores

Source? Where?

So are most of the women in these slav countries also subhumans? I work with a lot of slavic people and most of the women have been eh but some are hot af, it really isn't linear it's either subhuman or supermodel from what I've seen :p

I don't know, they're all whores. They either go for thug Chad or western Chad. They can die in a fire for all I care.

Most noodlewhores and currywhores don't know or care about the differences between nordics, slavs, italians, etc. White is white to them.

Source? Where?

I don't know, they're all whores. They either go for thug Chad or western Chad. They can die in a fire for all I care.
I guess you could travel on foot to Asia. It would be a fucking epic experience that's for sure, could make for a nice vlogging series as well. It could be something special for us incels :)

Most noodlewhores and currywhores don't know or care about the differences between nordics, slavs, italians, etc. White is white to them.
Can we stop this XP, a normie looking curry will still mog the shit out of any white incel lol

cope cope cope

you take shitskin and i will take your skin

jbw applies only for aryan whites, but that doesnt change the fact 'normal' (100% europeans no mutts allowed) whites have an easier time than any other ethnic anyways

No lmao, the whole appeal to them is white = rich and high status, that means western men. Eastern men have none of those qualities.

Shittern Europeans are just a step above us, Curries. JFL @ slavshits trying their luck in SEA.

It sucks to live in a shithole

There's a whole lot of circlejerking going on here but no sources. Show me where a poor ugly looking eastern euro somehow could afford a trip to Asia and got treated like a god?

It sucks to live in a shithole

You bet. It's even worse knowing that you're stuck here forever.

Last edited:
They want to criticize us whites, but soon as we criticize ethnics, they lose their minds over it lol.

East Europe is pretty shit, but at least you're still white. If you ever move somewhere else, you will be on par with your Western Euro brothers.

East Europe is pretty shit, but at least you're still white. If you ever move somewhere else, you will be on par with your Western Euro brothers.

That's some wishful thinking. In reality, you can tell very easily between a typical slav and typical western guy. Our ugliness is on a totally different plane, just take Sminem for example. You all think he's ugly as fuck, but there are tons of guys like him here. Just nothing but low quality trash.

If somehow we could even AFFORD to move, we'd stick out like a sore thumb.

That's some wishful thinking. In reality, you can tell very easily between a typical slav and typical western guy. Our ugliness is on a totally different plane, just take Sminem for example. You all think he's ugly as fuck, but there are tons of guys like him here. Just nothing but low quality trash.

If somehow we could even AFFORD to move, we'd stick out like a sore thumb.
Personally, I can tell the difference between East and West Euros, but that's because I do a lot of research into race and phenotypes. Normies don't do that. They wouldn't be able to tell the difference.

Sminem has some sort of genetic condition. Not a a good example.

Hey, EE are technically white(although I knew a Slavic roastie who looked like an Indian facially, in fact, I thought she was an albino indian, JFL)

Personally, I can tell the difference between East and West Euros, but that's because I do a lot of research into race and phenotypes. Normies don't do that. They wouldn't be able to tell the difference.

Sminem has some sort of genetic condition. Not a a good example.

Normies can fucking sense autism from a mile away, they'd know you're from eastern europe very quickly.

And genetic condition or not, there are tens of THOUSANDS of guys who look just as bad here. We're just naturally an incredibly ugly race on average.

Hey, EE are technically white(although I knew a Slavic roastie who looked like an Indian facially, in fact, I thought she was an albino indian, JFL)

JBW does not apply to nice guys, to shy/introvert guys and to guys that are nice and shy/introvert.

Normies can fucking sense autism from a mile away, they'd know you're from eastern europe very quickly.

And genetic condition or not, there are tens of THOUSANDS of guys who look just as bad here. We're just naturally an incredibly ugly race on average.
I've known some Poles, Bulgarians, Ukranians, Romanians over here. There's a lot in SoCal. They blend in with other whites as long as they don't talk like this clown.
giphy.gif

I've known some Poles, Bulgarians, Ukranians, Romanians over here. There's a lot in SoCal. They blend in with other whites as long as they don't talk like this clown.
giphy.gif

New immigrants or 2nd/3rd generation?

New immigrants or 2nd/3rd generation?
Mostly met them in community college. Half were 1st generation, other half moved here in their teens and carry an accent.

Mostly met them in community college. Half were 1st generation, other half moved here in their teens and carry an accent.

Yeah with an accent they wouldn't blend in very easily. How did they look? Usually the ones with good looks go west, the ugly ones stay because they're poor.

eastern europe has more women than men, you have to be volcel if you live there.

No lmao, the whole appeal to them is white = rich and high status, that means western men. Eastern men have none of those qualities.
You can just trick them, they really can't tell the difference.

Yeah with an accent they wouldn't blend in very easily. How did they look? Usually the ones with good looks go west, the ugly ones stay because they're poor.
The Ukranian was the most Aryan looking fellow I've ever seen. Brilliant blue eyes and really light blonde hair as an adult.

Rest were dark blonde. Bulgarian also had those Mongolic eyes like the user here with the Asian girl with cum on her face.

Romanian girl was hot. Spoke with an hot "Russian" accent and she was really skinny.

You can just trick them, they really can't tell the difference.

I don't have the money for that.

The Ukranian was the most Aryan looking fellow I've ever seen. Brilliant blue eyes and really light blonde hair as an adult.

Rest were dark blonde. Bulgarian also had those Mongolic eyes like the user here with the Asian girl with cum on her face.

Romanian girl was hot. Spoke with an hot "Russian" accent and she was really skinny.

Yeah that about makes sense. The ones who look good go and reap the benefits. Although those mongolic eyes certainly didn't help that one guy. Is he a normie or?

A lot of bullshit by op. I work with hundreads of foreigners from all around EU on a daily basis, and the majority of them can't tell that i'm from EE. Only some slavs can tell that i'm slav if my accent is not on point in that day, but otherwise no one can tell.

I don't have the money for that.

Yeah that about makes sense. The ones who look good go and reap the benefits. Although those mongolic eyes certainly didn't help that one guy. Is he a normie or?
He was normie as hell, lots of friends, and easily one of the smartest guys in the school. He moved here in his teens and had a thick accent too. How is Bulgaria a shithole when it produces people like this?

He was normie as hell, lots of friends, and easily one of the smartest guys in the school. How is Bulgaria a shithole when it produces people like this?

You have a skewed perception lol. Guys like him are rare and typically they're the ones who emigrate. Most of the lower class (myself included) stay here. The Chads here emigrate, the low class guys try to be thugs here and well the incels here just rot and die off.

Aren't your women usually loyal to you anyway? They also seem to have very low standards.

A lot of bullshit by op. I work with hundreads of foreigners from all around EU on a daily basis, and the majority of them can't tell that i'm from EE. Only some slavs can tell that i'm slav if my accent is not on point in that day, but otherwise no one can tell.
I saw your pic in the ratings megathread and you don't look white at all the coping is real with this one

Aren't your women usually loyal to you anyway? They also seem to have very low standards.

Ehh, depends. Where I live, there are A LOT of whores and sluts. Maybe less so in rural areas. But the rural areas are even more poor and there's literally no jobs there, so 90% of the population there is 30+.

I saw your pic in the ratings megathread and you don't look white at all the coping is real with this one
And what do you look like, black or asian?

Also... most user thought i was from the U.S before they found out i'm EE. Get out of here with your racism propaganda.

Last edited:
This is a meme. People think EE women are obedient, loyal simple women, when in fact they're pretty obnoxious, assertive slutty femoids. Just like in the west.

Shittern Europeans are just a step above us, Curries. JFL @ slavshits trying their luck in SEA.
HAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHA, IDIOT SLAVS ARE THE ARYANS FROM THE VEDAS WE BROUGHT THE CULTURE AND CIVILISATION TO YOUR PENINSULA, SHITSKIN. VEDAS WERE MADE BY SLAVS, IN ANTIQUITY YOU WERE OUR SLAVES, IF SLAVS DIDN'T COME THAN YOU WILL BE STILL ON A TRIBAL NIGGER LEVEL OF CIVILISATION, SHITSKIN.

A legit ugly and stereotypically squat slav looking guy is incel as fuck, unless he's low inhibition(e.g alcoholic or drug dealer).

The jbw myth needs to end.