Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Reminder: It's okay for chad to complain about being a virgin and having social anxiety but, if we do it we're creeps and misogynists!

If youre attractive she'll have no problem.

just fucking lol, life in tutorial mode

But but but........... the guys on TRP told me that if you're not confident you'll never get laid even if you're goodlooking!

Fake and gay! It's all about confidence!

yeah, that is some real halo effect you pointed out, jesus

This needs to be stickied honestly

"its just hard for me to talk to girls because I have social anxiety"

And then you look at his profile pic and its Chad holding a puppy, LMAO

Pretty good one.

JUst Be CuntFident

JFL at her really getting along with this idea that he needs to be "helped." Like, she is talking to him as if he needs some urgent help in a college project, "Yeah, I could help you! I don't have that much experiene with power point myself, but I could help you!"

But but but........... the guys on TRP told me that if you're not confident you'll never get laid even if you're goodlooking!

Fake and gay! It's all about confidence!

This shit makes me wanna cry tbqh
Imagine if I were handsome, I could just pull up on tinder and act like myself, be honest and not be deceptive and I would get laid.
FML when will it all end

Tch'
That's not Chad, that's a normie in a snapback.

This honestly makes zero sense either way. I was under the strong impression that no matter how good looking a guy is, if he's a virgin she won't have him. In that, she would rationalize that something must be "wrong" with him to make girls avoid him. Even femoids are not usually this shallow.

Last edited: