Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Reminder: ISIS used pictures of attractive jihadis to recruit women

Teutonic Knight

Teutonic Knight

Mythic

If women were so attracted to personality, why would they pursue good looking men who are members of fucking ISIS?

Also he mogs me from Mosul to Raqqa.

Khadijah-Dare-2-v2.jpg

Just join ISIS theory

And those two stupid Bosniak diaspora whores fell for it.

Interesting tbh

Moggs me ngl

the blackpill is everywhere. you cannot escape it.
at least ISIS was good enough to enslave women and sell them as sexual objects to truecel fighters.

Do you know what i'm referring to btw?

Yes I remember the story. One of them got beaten to death with a hammer or something? Bosniak girls from Vienna?

Shit so many pills in that article. Blackpill, racepil, martyrpill, suicidefuel

Yes I remember the story. One of them got beaten to death with a hammer or something? Bosniak girls from Vienna?
Yeah

Stupid cows imagine being a white foid in West where you are on just exist mode, in one hand you have foreign Chads and beta orbiters at your disposal and on the other hand when you hit wall in 30s and want to be "traditional mother" you have Balkan diaspora cucks lining up and worshiping you while offering everything you could imagine for a crumb of pussy and then you decide to go to a war torn country to join wahhabists, get raped, forcefully pregnant and beaten by hammer to death just for Chabdul and to spite your parents. I swear Balkanoids and especially foids are the dumbest people in universe.

Last edited:
Yeah

Stupid cows imagine being a white foid in West where you are on just exist mode, in one hand you have foreign Chads and beta orbiters at your disposal and on the other hand when you hit wall in 30s and want to be "traditional mother" you have Balkan diaspora cucks lining up and worshiping you while offering everything you could imagine for a crumb of pussy and then you decide to go to a war torn country to join wahhabists, get raped, forcefully pregnant and beaten by hammer to death just for Chabdul and to spite your parents. I swear Balkanoids and especially foids are the dumbest people in universe.

There are simply too many Slavs in Vienna, they wanted to get away from unattractive Slavs I guess.

Vienna is honorary Slavlands.

Strache was popular there for saying "Kosovo is Serbia" JFL.

the blackpill is everywhere. you cannot escape it.
at least ISIS was good enough to enslave women and sell them as sexual objects to truecel fighters.
A truly noble and valiant organization, perhaps ISISmaxxing is legit

Mogs me Grozny to Raqqa.

Khadijah-Dare-2-v2.jpg

Forget about him...who is the hottie on the left? Got more pics of her?

There are simply too many Slavs in Vienna, they wanted to get away from unattractive Slavs I guess.

Vienna is honorary Slavlands.
Unfortunately, large areas of Germany and Austria are contaminated with subhuman Slav genes. It's a time bomb. The Slavpill will eventually get you. Tick tock.

Attachments

• Medieval Slavs.png
    Medieval Slavs.png
    35.9 KB · Views: 44
Why is ISIS even recruiting western women when they could be recruiting incel men who are growing in numbers, have a serious grudge against society, and constantly fantasize about being handed the match that burns this fucker to the ground?

Fuck the CIA front known as ISIS and wake me up when a more serious threat to the west (that is more open to allowing disenfranchised incels to join their ranks) emerges in our world.

He mogs me from Bagdad to Casablanca

Why is ISIS even recruiting western women when they could be recruiting incel men who are growing in numbers, have a serious grudge against society, and constantly fantasize about being handed the match that burns this fucker to the ground?

Fuck the CIA front known as ISIS and wake me up when a more serious threat to the west (that is more open to allowing disenfranchised incels to join their ranks) emerges in our world.
I wouldn’t want to die for Allah jfl.

That guy in the first picture is legit Arab model material.

Mogs me from Kether to Malkuth

Mogs me from Jannah to Jahannam.

But I thought women don't care about looks and it's all about personality.

I wouldn’t want to die for Allah jfl.

I just need something to live for. A greater purpose than wageslavery, rejection, and being made to feel like the ugliest man in existence.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back