Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill REMINDER: Inceldom isn't "late-blooming", "infreqnt LTRs". No. Likely you'll NEVER have any affection from a woman WHATSOEVER. You will DIE LIKE THIS

FACEandLMS

FACEandLMS

I Should KMS
God damn. I sometimes fall into the bluepilled thinking that I am in a state of inceldom. If anyone here knows Spanish, it has two verbs for "to be". One is more about state, feelings, and location, "estar". One is more intrinsic, like height, personality, "ser". I sometimes think about me being incel as in "estoy incel" (from estar) - I am in an incel state. But it's far more closer to "soy incel" - I am intrinsically incel.

If you are GENUINELY incel and have genuinely tried to get a gf, then this is it. The life you lead right now, the dating life you have right now, THIS IS IT. This is as good as it gets, unless a miracle happens. A girlfriend will always be a foreign concept to you. A thing you see others have. The foid-void will always be there. The longing, yearning, feeling of incompleteness, of lacking will always be there. Having a gf that you love and appreciate will always be a daydream, a wish, a hypothetical for you. Never concrete. Like a biological sense that you will never be able to use.

Your inceldom is not just an indication or your own recognition that you will have a loveless twenties. No. This is it FOREVER. You will DIE as unloved as you are now. In fact, it will only get worse as your looks wane. It will affect you in different ways as you go through different life-stages. In your 20s, it will be about the lack of intimacy and sexual release. In your 30s, added to that will be the overwhelming feeling that your youth was wasted; important developmental life-milestones were not experienced. Is there any wonder why we love JB?

In your 40s, added to that will be the fact that your friends will NEVER invite you out to anything social (other than the bar), as you are too much of a creepy old loner; that you are officially a genetic deadend. The bluepilled questioning -- "Why don't you have any children? Did you not want a wife and kids?" -- will be enough to drive you ER. In your 50s, if you can make it that far, now more than ever, you will just be waking up to see if you have the sweet release of cancer yet. In your 60s, you will have to become comfortable with dying alone with no fond memories to look back on, all because you didn't have a chadly face or because you had autism.

No reincarnation-cope. This was your ONE try at life but you lost before the race began.

So, why shouldn't I rope or go ER now?

Two words, thai hookers.

Maybe you should.

Maybe we all should.
5ac9d2d33e9b403c801566d0efa2d0ed.jpg

I'm 29 this year and i'm starting to fully internalise the reality that my youth was wasted rotting, and that there is little i could have done to avoid that because of my height and my face. The dread of aging and realising that my 20's are just gone forever is a peculiar type of pain.

A shitty pointless life.

There is no hope.

We are meant to suffER and die alone.

If you're kdv at 25 it's the final nail in the coffin

im soon 24 no gf ever , virgin, not a wealthy / rich background, i got just one kiss out of mockery as a kid, she was disgusted from me btw, the only one who where kind to me where 3 womans(excluding mother ) but i couldnt fuck bc lag of knowledge ( back then it shouldve been easier but then again i was a fucking clueless kid ) and now looks standarts are ridiculous so yea, guess i die a vergin and trying to get rich bc thats all what counts, with it you can get everything high tier from food to appartments

The cancer bit hit me like a ton of bricks

Who rustled your jimmies, man?
Either way, i am one step away to start autistic screaching at my workplace... so thank you for that.

be confident man jsut be posituve

Because you wont
I certainly would. I'm only waiting until my parents are there. I actually love them more than anything. I don't want them to suffer in this cucked society because of me. If I had parents like ER I would've killed them first then others.

I'm 29 this year and i'm starting to fully internalise the reality that my youth was wasted rotting, and that there is little i could have done to avoid that because of my height and my face. The dread of aging and realising that my 20's are just gone forever is a peculiar type of pain.
Same

nosotros son incels

gotta wait for those intelligent AI sexbots

This is a darker than black pill. Outlining the rest of my life and shit. Time to die