Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Reminder: if girls think you are good looking they will tell you

Uglychad

Uglychad

Banned
-
Seems like it needs to be repeated. 

Only true iois= direct unsolicited comments where girls tell you how attractive you are 

Not ‘she looked at me for longer than 1 second’. No. Literally a statement is what you’re looking for.

‘You’re hot’ is a good start

I knew it was ogre when they told me I was "pretty"

Once a girl told me I'm cute and I didn't hit her (not bragging, she was 2/10)

a girl called me hot once, well not me but the guy next to me does that count?

Only proper thing they ever said to me that I was weird. I didn't even do anything strange so I don't know what they were on about.

Nah man she looked in my general direction for a couple of seconds, we are getting married.

Exactly. And when you've only ever been called ugly your whole life like me, you know you're a subhuman OGRE.

It's ogre for truecels.

I once overheard girls discussing over me, behind my back saying that I am not 'that ugly'. Broke my heart and blue pilled me to a certain degree tho.

I see girls go up to tall good looking guys all the time, but subhuman like us never get approached.

A long time ago, I got 'cute' and 'lady-killer'. I've had 'handsome' a few times, even after baldceling. Mostly just 'okay' 'fine' and 'nothing wrong with you', which as we all know isn't good enough to be fuckable anymore in this era of modern hypergamy.

I think many averagecels would have been laid had we been Boomers, not any more though. It's over.

BlackPill47 said:
A long time ago, I got 'cute' and 'lady-killer'. I've had 'handsome' a few times, even after baldceling. Mostly just 'okay' 'fine' and 'nothing wrong with you', which as we all know isn't good enough to be fuckable anymore in this era of modern hypergamy.
I think many averagecels would have been laid had we been Boomers, not any more though. It's over.

Fakcel gtfo
JK ma dude, you are a veteran incel.
I salute you.

good thread OP

had a chad friend at a summer camp years back

we were playing foosball w some girls and they keep trying to thrust the stick to hit his dick

girl said "thats gonna be my hand later"

god damn what fun times

Reminder that the way women interact with you is determined solely by your looks

A Good Friend said:
I knew it was ogre when they told me I was "pretty"

Same, except that they said I have a "nice" face instead.

Cynistic said:
Fakcel gtfo
JK ma dude, you are a veteran incel.
I salute you.

Kek. Thanks, brah. I think I may have been 'just' a mentalcel or a failed normie had I kept my hair and grew to 6 feet tall. I had some good potential to escape, but genetics fucked me over. FML.

Some wont even if they think it but for most, this is legit.

''aww you're so cute, i could put you in my pocket''

latest

Women call my incel friend "cute" all the time. The connotations of cute are intensely emasculating. What do you think of when the word cute pops up? A teddy bear? A puppy? A cat? Harmless things. Things that are there for you to use for emotional validation, but not for intimacy. Indeed, being labelled as cute puts you at a level of an ant (the incel) looking up to a human (the woman). You are nothing to her, you are behest to her emotional will.

KyloRen said:
Women call my incel friend "cute" all the time. The connotations of cute are intensely emasculating. What do you think of when the word cute pops up? A teddy bear? A puppy? A cat? Harmless things. Things that are there for you to use for emotional validation, but not for intimacy. Indeed, being labelled as cute puts you at a level of an ant (the incel) looking up to a human (the woman). You are nothing to her, you are behest to her emotional will.
tenor.gif

Sadness said:
KyloRen said:
tenor.gif

^ THIS. LOL, how the fuark are you "incel" and "cute"??? Impossible. That's like saying you have a low IQ and also a high IQ.

It's too late anyway.

I've only been called ugly....many times

Sadness said:

I mentioned it was a personal experience. You may not have seen it happen to you. I then rationalized it in a way that makes sense.

RREEEEEEEEE said:
^ THIS. LOL, how the fuark are you "incel" and "cute"??? Impossible. That's like saying you have a low IQ and also a high IQ.

You didn't read the rest of my post, did you?

KyloRen said:
You didn't read the rest of my post, did you?

I did. Your friend isn't ugly, therefore he's not an incel. I assume he's a mentalcel.

RREEEEEEEEE said:
I did. Your friend isn't ugly, therefore he's not an incel. I assume he's a mentalcel.

Wow! You know who he is and have seen his pic and hang out with him regularly?

KyloRen said:
RREEEEEEEEE said:
Wow! You know who he is and have seen his pic and hang out with him regularly?

You sound like a cucktear with your passive aggressiveness. If girls call him cute, he's not ugly, end of it. You think they call truecels cute? Be real. Even PSLI ratings mean jack all, it's the girls who decide who's attractive and who isn't. Even if you think he's a 4/10 PSLI, if he gets called cute, your rating is inaccurate.

Blackpill truth, right here.

Femoids have the minds of children: they simply blurt things out as soon as they come to mind. They don’t have the concept of societal rules, good manners, or vocals filters. They simply yell out their thoughts as and when they think of them.

Finally you say something we can actually discuss.

RREEEEEEEEE said:
You sound like a cucktear with your passive aggressiveness.

Just no.

RREEEEEEEEE said:
If girls call him cute, he's not ugly, end of it. You think they call truecels cute? Be real.

Have I disputed that? 

RREEEEEEEEE said:
Even PSLI ratings mean jack all, it's the girls who decide who's attractive and who isn't. Even if you think he's a 4/10 PSLI, if he gets called cute, your rating is inaccurate.

Agree.

RREEEEEEEEE said:
if he gets called cute, your rating is inaccurate.

Sort of agree due to the point above. However, he has never had a girlfriend, and hasn't been on more than one or two dates.

KyloRen said:
Finally you say something we can actually discuss.
RREEEEEEEEE said:
You sound like a cucktear with your passive aggressiveness.
Just no.
RREEEEEEEEE said:
If girls call him cute, he's not ugly, end of it. You think they call truecels cute? Be real.
Have I disputed that?
RREEEEEEEEE said:
Even PSLI ratings mean jack all, it's the girls who decide who's attractive and who isn't. Even if you think he's a 4/10 PSLI, if he gets called cute, your rating is inaccurate.
Agree.
RREEEEEEEEE said:
if he gets called cute, your rating is inaccurate.
Sort of agree due to the point above. However, he has never had a girlfriend, and hasn't been on more than one or two dates.

Kek, you're saying you and I can never discuss things because I always talk shit or something? Ok, my bad dawg, I thought you were trying to say he was a truecel, and I just thought that was BS because of him getting called cute by girls. Yeah, being cute means he's not sexually attractive, but he's still nice looking enough to be called cute. That's why I'm calling him a mentalcel, because it's not his looks that makes him unattractive to girls.

RREEEEEEEEE said:
Kek, you're saying you and I can never discuss things because I always talk shit or something? Ok, my bad dawg, I thought you were trying to say he was a truecel, and I just thought that was BS because of him getting called cute by girls. Yeah, being cute means he's not sexually attractive, but he's still nice looking enough to be called cute. That's why I'm calling him a mentalcel, because it's not his looks that makes him unattractive to girls.

He may or may not be a truecel. Women are the ones who decide. Besides, this is not a pity party.

2 prostitutes said I was cute. Those were the only compliments I have ever gotten.

imbored21 said:
2 prostitutes said I was cute. Those were the only compliments I have ever gotten.
A call girl once told me that I was sexier than I could know. Top kek.

Of course, every regular FHO has overlooked me for physical reasons, but they are missing out on a good time.

Probably just as well that I get ED. kek