Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill REMINDER: if all men (e.g. politicians, soldiers) were as blackpilled as incels, women's rights would be taken away overnight

FACEandLMS

FACEandLMS

I Should KMS
We would return to traditionalism within a generation. Tinder would be outlawed. Children would grow up in two-parent families because women would know that if they left their husband, Mr Govt wouldn't be there to step-in. Women wouldn't need to worry about muh wage gap cuz they'd be at home raising their children instead of paying a DIFFERENT woman to do it (daycare BTFO). Less men would go ER. STD rates would fall. The white birthrate would increase (I'm not white btw, cucktears so I can't really be a white nationalist).

What would women be able to do about it if we decided enough's enough? Fight us with their sheer, masculine strength? Take up arms? No. They'd do what they did in Iran in the 1970s when the govt decided to take away women's rights: they'd accept it.

iranian-women-fashion-1970-before-islamic-revolution-iran-48.jpg

Apparently, Iran was pretty westernized in terms of women's dress-codes. Fast forward to a patriarchal govt (AN ACTUAL ONE), and women's rights were blown the fuck out like an incel's dignity on Tinder. What did the women do? Join a women's army? Overpower men with their brute strength? NO. They said: "Oh well. Dammit." And accepted it.

Women only get away with what men allow them and help them to. Women need feminist, cuckold men to be "free".

And before CuckTears labels me a 17yo basment dweller, I am actually in a STEM job and have a degree, Women may not like what I am saying but they can't deny it: women couldn't do FUCK-ALL if men decided enough's enough. Which woman reading this is ready to try to beat up a lot of guys to fight for their continued freedom? Which woman COULD?

inb4 Ronda Rhousey is strong and represents all women's potential (she would get her ass kicked eventually by a man anyway)
inb4 "this is why he's incel because of his views on feminism. women can totally read his aura. It can't be that women aren't attracted to ugly faces"
inb4 offtopic offtangent femtalk, ignoring the cold fact: women could not do FUCK-ALL if all men were incel and decided enough is enough.

I think I may have put enough pre-emptive rebuttals in this post to make it unscreenshottable by CuckTears. If you don't see it on CuckTears then this is the case.

You're cherrypicking photos just like all those Muslim haters do. The vast majority of women still wore things like headscarves and burkas. The minority dressed like that. But sure.

You're cherrypicking photos just like all those Muslim haters do. The vast majority of women still wore things like headscarves and burkas. The minority dressed like that. But sure.

How many Iranian women dress like that now?

Cyborg would kick the shit out of most men

very scary creature

I remember at some point reading a thread on reddit written by a radical feminist in which she fantasized about women taking up arms against men to free themelves. I just LOLd because if men decided that women deserve no rights there isnt literally anything women could do.

When women act arrogant and untouchable they dont realize that the only reason that is so is because of whiteknight Chads. Nobody is afraid of women. The average dude could overpower the average girl with minimal effort.

Cyborg would kick the shit out of most men

very scary creature
I remember at some point reading a thread on reddit written by a radical feminist in which she fantasized about women taking up arms against men to free themelves. I just LOLd because if men decided that women deserve no rights there isnt literally anything women could do.

When women act arrogant and untouchable they dont realize that the only reason that is so is because of whiteknight Chads. Nobody is afraid of women. The average dude could overpower the average girl with minimal effort.

Men with guns > Women with guns.

I can't remember the finer details but apparently in some army ranks, they lowered the distance you need to be able to throw a grenade so that women could pass the test. LOL@making it easier to get into the army for women who will just get themselves and men killed. There was also an article about some UK police training, where you have to be able to carry a police-dog - being SCRAPPED because a woman sued the police cuz she couldn't carry the dog.

Women are weaker than 12 yo boys. If women could go to war with men, they would have by now seen as they don't have men's whiteknighting, protective instinct for the outgroup (for men. They do for themselves and their own offspring). Why they haven't is cuz they would get their asses handed to them -- if it weren't for WKs of course.

Women wouldn't do jack if their "rights" were taken away, they would just accept it once a few load feminists were rounded up and filled with lead.

Femoid army lol, how funny would that be. There is a reason in the history of this planet it's never happened.

Women wouldn't do jack if their "rights" were taken away, they would just accept it once a few load feminists were rounded up and filled with lead.

Femoid army lol, how funny would that be. There is a reason in the history of this planet it's never happened.
Yeah women would just accept whatever tbh.

We should start blackpilling politicians then tbh.

They would be happier if they were controlled again, they're clearly more unhappy than ever now that they have all the rights and are the most priviledged people.

The Jews would never allow this.

Doubt it. Most men are fully capable of attracting women, we're just the bottom of the barrel. So there'd be no reason for blackpilled politicians to change anything

Politicians and soldiers are massive cucks though. Especially soldiers, all their wives fuck around while they're away.