Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Reminder how bad women's soccer is compared to men's

Teutonic Knight

Teutonic Knight

Mythic
This is from 2009. I remember I reading a debate where some cucks praised the level of women's football and one guy shut them up by bringing up this match so I archived it. I need to share this with you so it isn't forgotten. I see people bringing up USA women's team losing to young boys but there is no video. Here you can see yourself how these matches look like.

The German female team Turbine Potsdam, which was the best women club in the Europe at that time (they won the European Champions League title that year beating Lyon women's team in the final) lost 5-2 in a friendly match against a bunch of out of shape men from Landesliga club FSV Veritas Wittenberge, one of the lowest tiers of German football (this is like 6th or 7th tier).

JFL at these women demanding to be paid like men superstar players when they can't even beat old bald out of shape men who play as a hobby. A fucking village team.

These highlights are so hilarious. These are elite women who were the best women's team at the time (club football is better than international football, these women would beat USA women's national team) and got humiliated.

They made that oldcel with grey hair look like Zinedine Zidane in his prime. LOL.

Last edited:
Yes, the discrepancy is astronomical. We could probably win against a top tier national women's team if we got eleven sedentary cels from here with some minimal experience at the sport and trained for like a week together.

I don't even know why women suck so hard at soccer. I mean, it's mainly about your legs, and as far as I know women are not that weaker than men in the legs, like they are in the arms.

Last edited:
I don't even know why women suck so hard at soccer. I mean, it's mainly about your legs, and as far as I know women are not that weaker than men in the legs, like they are in the arms.

Explosiveness, sprinting, coordination, cardio etc.

Strength is still important due to duels.

I think body structure has a lot to do with it

They give birth to babies so their bodies are designed for potential reproduction (for example higher fat ratios). Men don't give birth so their bodies are more optimized for physical activities. Men don't need extra fat or curves to give birth to babies.

Yes, the discrepancy is astronomical. We could probably win against a top tier national femininewomen's team if we got eleven sedentary cels from here with some minimal experience at the sport and trained for like a week together.

But men are physically better at everything compared to women also women have bad motor skills just think back at school in P.E when the girls had to swing a bat.

Also watching football = the most normie thing ever

When it comes to matters of pay, it really doesn't matter how good or bad they are.

It's a basic matter of supply and demand. And how much value do they create for their employer(s)? How famous are they?

Female tennis pros would easily lose to male tennis pros, but female tennis pros have no trouble getting rich. Serena Williams' net worth is in the 9 figures, and that's because she creates value. But nobody really watches women's soccer. There's a smattering of Americans but that's sort of it.

EQUAL SALARIES!!!!! :feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod:

It sucks, but also it is called football. Femoid football sucks

One thing I noticed about women in sports watching women fighters is that they rarely make adjustments and just stick to the same gameplan. They aren't creative at all and fight like some NPC robots.

I see women who have trained boxing for 10 years and they box like someone who has trained 2 years and only trained basics. They have mastered those basic techniques but don't have anything else. No creativity, nothing.

I think men generally have better mental concentration under pressure in sports. That's why women suck in car racing sports too for example, even though those sports don't have gender separation and women could technically race in F1 but they're all stuck in lower tier racing.

So I don't think it's just the physical difference but mental too. After all women are completely different than men mentally.

i hate these bitches.

Explosiveness, sprinting, coordination, cardio etc.

Strength is still important due to duels.
You're right, but they also suck in terms of skill. The quality of the passes, dribles, etc, absolutely sucks in women's soccer compared to men's.

They give birth to babies so their bodies are designed for potential reproduction (for example higher fat ratios). Men don't give birth so their bodies are more optimized for physical activities. Men don't need extra fat or curves to give birth to babies.
True as well but I think men being better at aiming and at spacial reasoning also plays a role tbh.

When it comes to matters of pay, it really doesn't matter how good or bad they are.

It's a basic matter of supply and demand. And how much value do they create for their employer(s)? How famous are they?

Female tennis pros would easily lose to male tennis pros, but female tennis pros have no trouble getting rich. Serena Williams' net worth is in the 9 figures, and that's because she creates value. But nobody really watches women's soccer. There's a smattering of Americans but that's sort of it.

Women in individual sports are more popular and marketable financially because they can promote their own brand. If there is a hot woman playing sports she will get her orbiters easily. Also women in tennis dress feminine which is another plus for them.

Women team sports is a bunch of lesbian-ish girls playing together with occasional rare marketable pretty girl here and there. They also dress in kits that resemble the men's. It's not pretty to look at. Football fans and basketball fans don't watch women's football and women's basketball while tennis fans often watch tennis from both genders.

-Females

-Sports

Pick one

They cant win playing male games. They should stick to reproduction and talking shit

Yes, the discrepancy is astronomical. We could probably win against a top tier national femininewomen's team if we got eleven sedentary cels from here with some minimal experience at the sport and trained for like a week together.

Testosterone is important for sports which require explosive strength.

Eh, I doubt it. Sedentarycels just don't have the aerobic endurance nor the leg muscles to compete with a team of professional athletes. No way. But if you took the best high school men's team in the world, they would probably beat any professional women's team.

Eh, I doubt it. Sedentarycels just don't have the aerobic endurance nor the leg muscles to compete with a team of professional athletes. No way. But if you took the best high school men's team in the world, they would probably beat any professional women's team.
Make it 6 months of training together then.

They lost this match too to a male club that doesn't even have a Wikipedia page.

Soccer sucks in general.

Yes, the discrepancy is astronomical. We could probably win against a top tier national women's team if we got eleven sedentary cels from here with some minimal experience at the sport and trained for like a week together.

cope. football is still physical(even though some act like drama queens who dive). you still need strong core and upper body.

But if you took the best high school men's team in the world, they would probably beat any professional women's team.

Australian women's national team lost 7-0 to a local team of 15 year old boys!

only female sport which is ok to watch is beach volleyball ngl

Make it 6 months of training together then.

I seriously doubt it. A lot of it is genetic. Sedentarycels don't have a chance.

I was strengthmogged by quite a few foids from my high school, and they weren't even Olympic material. Many of them ended up as college athletes. One foid who ended up in West Point could bench twice what I could. Skinny wrists and all that :(

ye

I seriously doubt it. A lot of it is genetic. Sedentarycels don't have a chance.

But a lot of sedentarycels might have good genetics, they just don't use them. 6 months of training can get them in shape.

I was a sedentarycel for a lot of my youth and I was still pretty good at soccer. I was in a team that won a soccer tournament we had on our high school.

Then when I started training combat sports later in life I immediately got in good shape after 4, 5 months.

I see it all the time when there are new people coming to train. Some of them are totally out of shape at first but get very good after some months if they have good genes.

But the fundamentals bro! :soy::soy::soy:

The only sport I want to want to watch foids in:

Feamles are fucking useless tbh

You're absolutely right, it is pretty hilarious. Jfl.

I like football and I play football manager, but I don't have a favorite team. I used to play on the pitch, too.

Men don't need much training to beat women in any sport. 15 yo boys are basically newbies tbh.

Bring back lingerie football league.

Only worthwhile foids are foids who wear very little to no clothes.

I see women who have trained boxing for 10 years and they box like someone who has trained 2 years and only trained basics. They have mastered those basic techniques but don't have anything else. No creativity, nothing.
Yes. I trained with a foid who won world titles in Muay Thai (she even competed in Thailand) and she was interdicted when I proposed her combinations that were different from
the standard and basic combinations she practiced for 12 years. Those were combinations purely based on my creativity and on breaking the timing of the opponent for eks using two or three times the same arm to hit instead of alternating. Very simple shit but it was completely new to her. Weird

they will be paid the same when they generate the same income from ticket sales and tv views. no one pays to see women's football so they are not paid a lot. compared to tennis where maria sharapova and serena williams are probably the two most famous players, so it makes sense that the women are paid similarly to the men because almost as many people watch women's tennis as men's.

As much as I love tennis, I can't watch the women's game.

We wouldn't even need to know the rules. We'd just need good teamwork.

It's because those foids don't have enough of an attention span to focus on actual training. They rather spend their time whoring around and complaining about muh sexism. This is why anyone halfway athletic can beat them, they're untrained.

In a logical world, real feminism would be that, women doing the same manual jobs, having no laws to protect them, and competing in sports with men.

I remember one of my teachers said that women's football only wasn't popular anymore because men forced them out of it because they're sexist

I would watch that. It would be hilarious.

Exactly, when I started to see politics and realize how strong feminism is, I just thought in the most logical way, I literally thought they were trying to killthemselves, imagine a woman with equal rights? fucking hilarious, they can't even exchange a lamp, it's pathetic, I have more thoughts about it but I don't know how I would put it into words, it's so pathetic, but somehow the equality they want is being interpreted as superiority, not equality.

I could play better than them JFL

Didnt some "professional" womens team lost to a bunch of 15 yos?