Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

TeeHee Reminder: Half of the Population of Women Never Fully Washed their VAGINA

Incelius Savage

Incelius Savage

The Godfather of Inceldom and Suffering in Life
-
Yes that is correct, the vagina is a self cleaning organ so it is constantly flushing out blood, all kinds of nasty shit.

That being said all women only wash the outside of their vagina with soap because putting soap up their poosi will resort in infection very quickly because the vagina is very sensitive to anything that goes up it and throws their PH balance off resulting in foul smell..

This means women can only wash the inside of their vaginas with water their whole lives. That means their vaginas have never been fully clean, and with the vagina canal being 6-7 inches long (some can be as long as 10-12 inches long) their tiny hands cannot fully reach up their so they resort in buying douches or using a hand held sprayer to squirt water up their to fully clean it.

That means fat whores who can't sit their fat asses on the shower floor to open up their pussies to let the water or people without custom shower heads (which is non existent in foreign countries) have never fully washed their vagina, this means 60-70% of all women have never fully washed their staunch, putrid, fucking RAUNCHY ASS VAGAWNAS. Society has taught men that vaginas smell like strawberries and untethered smell from the glory of heavens but this is just not true.

This is why all women are insecure about the smell of their vaginas because most can't even wash them (some just completely forget about doing it) and have to buy douches or have hand held sprayers :feelskek: added with chad's cum sitting in their for years and shit diets that make them smell even worse, no wonder all their Vaginas smell like fish or a rotten corpse, FUCKING stank ass whores!

Last edited:
I find it funny that IT cucks say to shower, because women are by far the filthier gender. My own sister doesn't wash her hair for a week, sometimes even two weeks because "it gets too dry". There was also a screenshot on uglyuncensored before it got banned, where it showed foids agreeing that not showering for 3-4 days was normal.

Most women's rooms look like this, except filthier.

tomine-love-life-story.jpg

The ultimate blackpill is that whore nature made all your brain wants is chasing that filthy hole :blackpill:

Last edited:
Women litter like crazy, leaving dirty dishes and clothes everwhere, not puting anything back on its place. They keep only themself clean.

I find it funny that IT cucks say to shower, because women are by far the filthier gender. My own sister doesn't wash her hair for a week, sometimes even two weeks because "it gets too dry". There was also a screenshot on uglyuncensored before it got banned, where it showed foids agreeing that not showering for 3-4 days was normal.

Most women's rooms look like this, except filthier.

tomine-love-life-story.jpg

This is a personality thing and not a gender thing, I personally find smelly vaginas hot but I can see why many other men wouldn't.

The thing about showers is that our bodies actually aren't supposed to be cleaned regularly. My mother always showers twice a day and my sister showers literally 2 hours a day, I also shower as long because I have the same genetic template, but I noticed that my male friends that don't shower often also have mothers and sisters that rarely do.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back