Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Reminder for ethnics: Don't use dating apps

Wow women really hate indian men.

Mogs me because white

Dolheguy, who lived with acute psychiatric illness and reportedly believed she was a werewolf, r
Curries can't get no breaks.

the fact that she even agreed to meet with him is suprising

She'll get off by claiming self defence and victimhood.

Women are gettkng out of hand more and more. Now they kill unattractive men

This isn't limited to curries or ethnics. Michelle Carter case in the U.S. was about "suicide encouragement" but if you read the texts they released between an hero and the girl, they read as some cucked BDSM human sacrifice fetish.

how u let a foid beat ur ass to death? one 7 years younger than you. it is over for curries

I had assumed there was a high chance of curry in this thread before clicking on it. Damn, curries should not go outside their curryland.

Do you think this guy could have beaten up the foid?

2092 pushups in 1 hour with that phyisque, that hindu diet let me tell ya and no he could not, the white foid would pick him up and end him

Wow women really hate indian men.

Australian women hate all non-white ethnics with a passion.

Unlike their Western counter-parts, feminists down under do not hide their racism as they know white woman's life and ovaries > ethnic's life.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back