Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Reminder: Females would rather fuck an attractive animal over an incel

tehgymcel420

tehgymcel420

Fesikhcel From Zabbaleen
★★★★★
062dsfxiuaq01.jpg

It doesn't matter if there are no Chads available, a female will never settle for a beta or an incel.

The fuck, top kek at this picture. I am iqcel, is this photoshopped?

far right seal is a skullcel its over

Also, they are all baldcels kek. It is officially ovER for them, those girls only paid attention to them out of pitiness.

Last edited:
Buster fucks
Chad cucks

dog-in-a-suit-gif.gif

i have the same idea

Can't believe I wasn't summoned yet. This place is improving.

I've always been suspicious of females that "love dogs". Especially if they have photos with big dogs. You know they've had their pussy and asshole licked by their dog for sure. Probably sucked its dick too if they were especially horny.

I've always been suspicious of females that "love dogs". Especially if they have photos with big dogs. You know they've had their pussy and asshole licked by their dog for sure. Probably sucked its dick too if they were especially horny.
If a female has a big dog that isn't neutered, you can assume they're fucking.

It’s over for humancels.

IT.

IS.

OVER.

MOBILIZE THE PURIFICATION UNITS.

Sometimes your faggotry escapes our minds, that's more luck than personal choice ;)
Fagottry? I'm mare exclusive. Lots of zoos even males want dog and horse cocks but not me. Mare pussy only (and human ofc but no opportunity at all)

They want that BHC
Big horse cock

Fagottry? I'm mare exclusive. Lots of zoos even males want dog and horse cocks but not me. Mare pussy only (and human ofc but no opportunity at all)
What did I just read

They would also fuck this bird if it had a penis.
959.jpg

When a dog gets more action than us... I truly believe this life is some sick joke conjured by a superior being out of boredom.

How many horses? What breeds of horse?
More than one but how does the breed matter? As long as she's attractive. Not all are, mind you, I do have preferences but most mares are.

More than one but how does the breed matter? As long as she's attractive. Not all are, mind you, I do have preferences but most mares are.
Have you ever fucked an Arabian mare?
straight-egyptian-arabians-horse.jpg

Yeah it wouldn't shock me if many women are straight up fucking Chaddogs. It would explain why they love pitbulls so much.

If that were true then they wouldn't be fucking incels in south east asia and eastern europe.

If that were true then they wouldn't be fucking incels in south east asia and eastern europe.
Incels aren't wanted anywhere.