Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Reminder: Everyone supports the genocide of Palestinians because they are ethnic

tehgymcel420

tehgymcel420

Fesikhcel From Zabbaleen
★★★★★
If in some alternate universe Palestinians were tall beautiful blue eyed people, no one would allow the Jews to keep killing them.

Nigga everyone in the west is condeming isreal right now. Normally I agree with you but this is just dumb.

jfl most people are anti israel, your self hate is blinding you

If in some alternate universe Palestinians were tall beautiful blue eyed people, no one would allow the Jews to keep killing them.
yeah because then these people wouldn't be terrorists with pure evil. everywhere where muslims live you only have terror.

Sometimes they slip up and say it out loud:

CBS News senior foreign correspondent Charlie D’Agata stated last week that Ukraine “isn’t a place, with all due respect, like Iraq or Afghanistan....This is a relatively civilized, relatively European – I have to choose those words carefully, too – city, one where you wouldn’t expect that, or hope that it’s going to happen”. “It’s very emotional for me because I see European people with blue eyes and blond hair … being killed every day.”

And then everyone is like :soy::soy::soy::soy: as if they don't think the exact same way.

Jews own and control all media and social media outlets so what do u expect .

They should stop being violent savages

Some LGBT cocksuckers are supporting the non-Jew side even though the hardcore muslims would behead them

I mean africans were allowed to slaughter the boers and rhodesians like cattle

And then everyone is like :soy::soy::soy::soy: as if they don't think the exact same way.
Yep it's why I have zero empathy for these snow niggers going extinct in their homelands. Imagine having the fucking audacity to invade Afghanistan and Iraq and then act like it's our fault for it. Fucking savage lunatics

Miscegenation and demographic replacement will destroy the west and it will be a beautiful sight to behold

785aed45 82c5 4431 a597 3da4b58b9b14
6dcf30a4 ff63 408e 87ad 3360392b16c3
3917086b cad5 4237 85de 51ad2b7b37ac

There definitley is an element of truth to what he says, but he is definitely exaggerating as well. Let's be real, if the average palestinian looked like this, they'd be getting EVEN MORE sympathy than they are now
0c2ff798 5574 49f1 b033 5f1aebc50243

We are nothing more than subhumans

Jews use white women soldiers as their propaganda for a reason.

Jews use white women soldiers as their propaganda for a reason.

:feelsrope::feelsrope: as a shitskin my life is WORTHLESS

Imagine having the fucking audacity to invade Afghanistan
Russia did that also, and everything russia does is supported by the membership on this website. Also, USA was attacked (civilian targets except Pentagon) from Afghanistan, unlike the Soviet Union. Also, the Northern League actually disposed the Taleban with US air support. Also, why do you blame every "white" country for everything USA does? Countries that HAVE NOTHING TO DO WITH THESE THINGS, who even voted against the invasions in the UN. During Soviet occupation, Afganistan's population declined despite very high fertility. During 2001-2021 Afganistan's population grew more than ever, so based on that Afganistan enjoyed the best economic times in its history during 2001-2021

Also, why no-one remembers that Iraq was a criminal country like russia, invading Iran and Kuwait and gassing the Iranians in the war and Kurdish civilians?

Reminder: Everyone supports the genocide of Palestinians because they are ethnic​

You are wrong. I don't honestly see any country supporting genocide of Palestinians, except part of Israel (far right parties and settlers etc.). If Israel wanted to kill as many Palestinian civilians as possible, the numbers would be totally different. Whole world is literally not supporting Israeli actions(, which clearly aren't a genocide.).

Hamas, Islamic Jihad etc. groups are pathetic. They should man up and fight now like men until the end and not cry about a ceasefire now like a baby. their tactic is to attack Israel (mostly civilians) and then demand a ceasefire. they want as high Palestinian civilian-to-fighters casualty ratio as possible so that the world demands Israel to stop. so they use hospitals as bases and tunnel entrances etc. etc. They literally tried to prevent civilians from fleeing so that they would have more civilian deaths and injuries. Does russia drop flyers to civilians like Israel does? No, russia just bombs without warning in syria and Ukraine and Chechnya.

Last edited:
as someone not from the west, what the fuck does word "ethnic" mean to you westoids?

Nobody cares about pallies because they are arabs semites, same phenos and jews but if it was blue eyed levants euros would be tripping over themselves

yeah because then these people wouldn't be terrorists with pure evil. everywhere where muslims live you only have terror.
How is it evil to kill kikes and gentiles, if anything this is good, america is the evil for serving jews

How is it evil to kill kikes and gentiles, if anything this is good, america is the evil for serving jews

It has to be cleaner than the method available right now.

almost all western media is in support of Palestinian, me personally I say both should just kill each other, I hate both.

Israelis/Jews say those muzzies are terrorist threats which yeah it’s true, but proceed to import these muzzies into our countries and when we have concerns of these refugees being dangerous they dismiss it as a right wing conspiracy theory.

Why do Jews advocate for open borders among Europe and North America but have a big border over Israel?

Attachments

• IMG_9844.jpeg
    IMG_9844.jpeg
    54.5 KB · Views: 14
  • IMG_4390.jpeg
    IMG_4390.jpeg
    134.1 KB · Views: 14
What the fuck is a Palestinian?

You mean the former Southwest Syrian Mudslimes?

Yasser Arafat invented the idea of a "Palestinian" people in 1964.

Mudslimes have actually managed to out-Jew the Jews when it comes to propaganda. They have an entire empire of camel fucking towel heads who openly want to exterminate every non-Muslim (which is why the Christian Arabs flee), they murder a bunch of random kikes, and they have secular Jews in the West apologizing to THEM for it, and insisting Israel give them the only tiny sliver of land in the middle east that isn't filled with Mudslimes.

Yes, the kikes have played a major role in subverting the West. The idea of "collective guilt" comes from the Frankfurt School, where the goal was to "Denazify" Germany after WW2 by making Germans hate themselves. Is it any coincidence that Putin talked about "Denazifying" Ukraine when he announced his "special military operation?" The Soviets/Russians have used he same subversion tactics to try to bring western nations to civil war. Putin and Xi have clearly teamed up to take us down, and they promote both soyfag collective guilt ideology and neo-Nazi ideology to divide Westerners as much as possible, and the kikes in the media serve as useful idiots for dissemination of the soyfag propaganda.

People don't seem to realize that the secular kikes have subverted Israel. They want to destroy Israel just like they want to destroy every other non-communist nation.

But that doesn't mean that smelly camel fuckers are an oppressed group.

@gymletethnicel

not racepill. these people are literal golems. ive shown these "people" what jewish rabbis think of goyim, what jewish civilian's think of goyim, how their rabbis are pro rape, etc. they dont fucking care

Nigga everyone in the west is condeming isreal right now. Normally I agree with you but this is just dumb.
Jfl republicans are almost fully pro Israel and democrats are divided, with pro Israel democrats forming a slight majority

Nobody in the west supports palestine except maybe 1 in 10,000. People are either "fuck it I don't care" or gleefully cheering for the genocide.

Nobody in the west supports palestine except maybe 1 in 10,000. People are either "fuck it I don't care" or gleefully cheering for the genocide.
And keep in mind Europe is more liberal than America - the proportion is likely to be higher there

What the fuck is a Palestinian?

You mean the former Southwest Syrian Mudslimes?

Yasser Arafat invented the idea of a "Palestinian" people in 1964.

Mudslimes have actually managed to out-Jew the Jews when it comes to propaganda. They have an entire empire of camel fucking towel heads who openly want to exterminate every non-Muslim (which is why the Christian Arabs flee), they murder a bunch of random kikes, and they have secular Jews in the West apologizing to THEM for it, and insisting Israel give them the only tiny sliver of land in the middle east that isn't filled with Mudslimes.

Yes, the kikes have played a major role in subverting the West. The idea of "collective guilt" comes from the Frankfurt School, where the goal was to "Denazify" Germany after WW2 by making Germans hate themselves. Is it any coincidence that Putin talked about "Denazifying" Ukraine when he announced his "special military operation?" The Soviets/Russians have used he same subversion tactics to try to bring western nations to civil war. Putin and Xi have clearly teamed up to take us down, and they promote both soyfag collective guilt ideology and neo-Nazi ideology to divide Westerners as much as possible, and the kikes in the media serve as useful idiots for dissemination of the soyfag propaganda.

People don't seem to realize that the secular kikes have subverted Israel. They want to destroy Israel just like they want to destroy every other non-communist nation.

But that doesn't mean that smelly camel fuckers are an oppressed group.
tl:dr; I hate sandniggers and trust Jews

“if palestinians weren’t retarded ugly sand niggers and were intelligent whites chuds wouldn’t like them being killed” lol

thats why ive been saying mah nigga hitler should have won the war kuh

>>Gets called out as obvious infiltrator
>>inmeadiatly privates profile

Kys ped 0
“shiettt mang dis nigga likes kids and shiett get off my cozy forum nigga”

>>Gets called out as obvious infiltrator
>>inmeadiatly privates profile

Kys ped 0
sorry would worshipping normalfags (agecuck) and blacks make me not an infiltrator :/

You do have a problem with apes, huh? That you got cucked by one?
lol this faggot couldn’t go two replies without bringing up his BBC cuck fetish holy kek… if this is the quality of the average user I could see why you think im an infiltrator

“n-not my hekkin pedophilia j-just be a good freaking person!!!”
>I hate black niggers
>”(brings up his blacked cuck fetish)”
lol
Good god, the way you talk and interpret yourself. You've been on the internet for a long time huh? I don't even think you're an infiltrator anymore. You are too pathetic. Welcome, make yourself comfortable.

>I hate black niggers
>”(brings up his blacked cuck fetish)”
lol
And that blacked fetish sounds like something that would honestly apply to you since you objectively mentioned it first.

only evangilical christians (kike's most devout worshippers) support israel