Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Reminder: cops are massive pieces of shit. No exceptions. Even if they arrest foids.

PPEcel

PPEcel

cope and seethe
-
Every now and then a video will pop up on Reddit, or Facebook, or Discord, or even on this forum. The video will typically show a woman behaving in a disorderly fashion, and a uniformed thug twice her size and half her IQ who uses excessive force to restrain her.

The comments will usually contain some variation of "cops are based" and "pussy pass denied".

What those commenters need to remember is that cops don't beat people up because they're the arbiters of justice, or because they want to put foids in their place. They beat them up because they love to beat people up. When they're bored of beating drunk femoids, they'll beat someone else up. That someone could be you. And they won't hesitate to beat you up. All they need is the slightest excuse. If they don't beat you up, they'll make your life difficult and waste your time -- everyone's time, really, since we're paying for all the bullshit they do.

This applies to every single country. You take a moron with a double-digit IQ -- a jock who craves the same sort of power as he felt in school -- and give him a badge, and he will inevitably suffer from delusions of grandeur. He begins to believe that he and his colleagues are morally incorruptible guardians of defenseless yet ungrateful normie sheep, whom he treats with contempt.

If you really want to wear a uniform, go become a firefighter. You can actually save lives and the job description doesn't entail being a petty fascist.

Cops are 99% just venting their violent tendencies by siding with the law

Why do you hate on cops man? Afaik you made a thread like this earlier.

Some "personal" conflicts I guess? :feelswhere: :feelshmm:

Why would I want to save lives? All I get from normies is indifference, disgust, rejection or abuse. Saving the lives of normies as an incel is cucked.

Didn't read but anyone who 'enforces laws' and 'protects everyone' aka gives the world leaders more power and protects those powerful people is a piece of shit.

Because I'm sick of seeing normies defend them.

But the one thing worse than seeing a normie defend them is seeing a subhuman defend them, because the blackpill is inconsistent with supporting police behaviour.

We get, you got an unfair ticket and now your pissed.

I see a lot of manlets trying to act tough as cops and abusing their power, shouting and shoving people around for no damn reason. The police academy truly attracts people with mental problems

We get, you got an unfair ticket and now your pissed.

Fuck off greycel.

No, I watched a video of a ricecel cop in Hong Kong sperging out and I got pissed at the CCPcucks defending him.

Just another bootlicking normie, why am I not surprised that someone offering an opinion like this is a greycel.

yup ik they're fucking douches

They beat them up because they love to beat people up. When they're bored of beating drunk femoids, they'll beat someone else up. That someone could be you. And they won't hesitate to beat you up. All they need is the slightest excuse. If they don't beat you up, they'll make your life difficult and waste your time -- everyone's time, really, since we're paying for all the bullshit they do.

This applies to every single country. You take a moron with a double-digit IQ -- a jock who craves the same sort of power as he felt in school -- and give him a badge, and he will inevitably suffer from delusions of grandeur. He begins to believe that he and his colleagues are morally incorruptible guardians of defenseless yet ungrateful normie sheep, whom he treats with contempt.

If you really want to wear a uniform, go become a firefighter. You can actually save lives and the job description doesn't entail being a petty fascist.
True, but also a lot of cops are also firefighter, because one give them control over "sheep's" and the other boost their already inflated ego with the hero complex.

Also have you notice that most female cops are all short, became cop is way to assert power and dominance since they physically can't.

Elab or cuck

This is self-evident.

If you believe that the system is rigged -- that our institutions exist first and foremost to preserve the interests of the elite -- whether they're the cultural elite or the economic elite -- usually both, why do you support the thugs whose jobs are to protect those institutions at our expense?

If you believe that individuals erroneously make conscious and subconscious snap judgments of others based on appearance (i.e. lookism) -- based on someone's race, age, gender, facial structure -- why would you support the thugs who often employ those snap judgments to make dangerous and wrong decisions? Who use these judgments to harass people like us (i.e. profiling, frisking)?

I could go on and on but it doesn't seem like you're interested in a discussion. Just a reminder, boots aren't lollipops.

Cops are fucking pathetic. Normies defend them because they think that they protect them. JFL. They are all selfish assholes and they don't give a tiny rats ass about our problems. And also those faggots are cucked hole worshipers.

They are cucks in blue. For every "based" moment there are 1000 where they do the exact opposite. Where do you think shit like "believe women" comes from? Cops take whores at their word. DV incident where man was attacked with cuts and shit as proof? Crocodile tears trumps it, he's arrested.

Half the MGTOW concerns would go away if not for state sanctioned thugs.

Didn't read but anyone who 'enforces laws' and 'protects everyone' aka gives the world leaders more power and protects those powerful people is a piece of shit.

Fuck off greycel.

No, I watched a video of a ricecel cop in Hong Kong sperging out and I got pissed at the CCPcucks defending him.

Just another bootlicking normie, why am I not surprised that someone offering an opinion like this is a greycel.
HK police are paid CCP thugs

Every now and then a video will pop up on Reddit, or Facebook, or Discord, or even on this forum. The video will typically show a woman behaving in a disorderly fashion, and a uniformed thug twice her size and half her IQ who uses excessive force to restrain her.

The comments will usually contain some variation of "cops are based" and "pussy pass denied".

What those commenters need to remember is that cops don't beat people up because they're the arbiters of justice, or because they want to put foids in their place. They beat them up because they love to beat people up. When they're bored of beating drunk femoids, they'll beat someone else up. That someone could be you. And they won't hesitate to beat you up. All they need is the slightest excuse. If they don't beat you up, they'll make your life difficult and waste your time -- everyone's time, really, since we're paying for all the bullshit they do.

COPS ARE THE BIGGEST VIRTUE SIGNALLERS IN EXISTANCE
They LARP HEAVILY AT MUH ENFORCEMENT OF LAW
but have humungous scope for discrimiation for application, eg choose who to stop and search, interpretation of "public disturbance" and use of force.
When on bike i scowl at the cops actively inciting them to engage.
Then if they do I recite the law verbatum at them repeatedly and tell them to FUCK OFF AND ACTUALLY STOP A REAL CRIME.

Fucking countless times stopped by "cops" for having "inadequate lighting" on my bike, I literally rinsed them by gaslighting them repeatedly asking them how many burglaries happen in this town, how many did you catch this week, don't you have anything better to do than stop cyclists, ISNT THIS A WASTE OF YOUR TIME, COP.

I never liked cops but they probably encounter the worst humans on the planet on a daily basis which turns them insane and violent.

I never liked cops but they probably encounter the worst humans on the planet on a daily basis which turns them insane and violent.

they should go er

oh wait when they do it on ugly men it's actually no issue

I wonder what will happen when the % of incels starts reaching the establishment enforcers :feelskek:

Why would I want to save lives? All I get from normies is indifference, disgust, rejection or abuse. Saving the lives of normies as an incel is cucked.
This is why I do not give a shit about their problems, let them suffer and deal with it themselves.
TRUTH.

Some "personal" conflicts I guess? :feelswhere: :feelshmm:
This fucking Statist mindset is why no one likes Greycels.

This is why I do not give a shit about their problems, let them suffer and deal with it themselves.

TRUTH.

This fucking Statist mindset is why no one likes Greycels.

I em low IQ man, forib this geraycel borther
:feelstastyman::feelstastyman::feelstastyman::feelstastyman:

I em low IQ man, forib this geraycel borther
:feelstastyman::feelstastyman::feelstastyman::feelstastyman:
Reported.

I don’t interact with cops tbh

COPS ARE THE BIGGEST VIRTUE SIGNALLERS IN EXISTANCE
They LARP HEAVILY AT MUH ENFORCEMENT OF LAW
but have humungous scope for discrimiation for application, eg choose who to stop and search, interpretation of "public disturbance" and use of force.
When on bike i scowl at the cops actively inciting them to engage.
Then if they do I recite the law verbatum at them repeatedly and tell them to FUCK OFF AND ACTUALLY STOP A REAL CRIME.

Fucking countless times stopped by "cops" for having "inadequate lighting" on my bike, I literally rinsed them by gaslighting them repeatedly asking them how many burglaries happen in this town, how many did you catch this week, don't you have anything better to do than stop cyclists, ISNT THIS A WASTE OF YOUR TIME, COP.

where do you live where "inadequate lightning on a bicycle" is an offence?

Precisely they identify incels then chase them for fucking endless hours until their lights run out then go ahhhhhh your lights out mate.
Which as you say is hardly an offence more a misdemeanor that isn't even your fault when your batteries run out.

Just UK southern England home counties.