Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Reminder: chad has no crushes, only normies and incels have crushes.

Crustaciouse

Crustaciouse

Banned
-
Only normies and incels develop a crush because they cannot have the girl they are attracted to, but Chad routinely fucks way hotter girls then your crush, and has probably fucked your crush too.
Development of crushes is exclusive to non attractive men.

Chad simply looks at a bunch of girls and picks the hottest one to "conquer"
Everything that matters to us is just another day for him.

The quintessential [blackpill]

Meanwhile incels and normies try to pick the least attractive girl in hopes that she will be different from the rest.

That's a bit of a stretch. Chad has crushes too, but he ends up with a higher chance of having his crush.

Ero2jjK.gif

That's a bit of a stretch. Chad has crushes too, but he ends up with a higher chance of having his crush.
I don't think that's true because a crush is a girl you desperately want but cannot get, Chad could easily fuck that girl, or he could just fuck a much hotter girl.

100% legit.

A crush only develops if you can't fuck the girl, once you fuck her your crush will vanish in thin air.

Chads might have some crushes during their pre-teens, but normies and incels still have crushes even when they are in their 30s.

Chad still has celeb crushes

I don't think that's true because a crush is a girl you desperately want but cannot get, Chad could easily fuck that girl, or he could just fuck a much hotter girl.
Really? Is that the definition of a crush? I thought a crush was somebody you liked romantically but not to the point you loved them.

I wouldnt even say normies get crushes or at least not the intense passionate kind you usually find in pre modern literature.

Chad has crushes like we select a soft drink from a machine.

It's only a matter of picking the one he wants and pushing the button.

Chad is the crush

Chad still has celeb crushes
Most celebrities TBH aren't even as hot as many non-famous hot girls. I don't care for their satus at least. If anything it makes them less attarctive.

False, Chad does fall in love and gets dumped occasionally. Foids can swap Chads if they get bored. Happens all the time