Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Reminder: Blackops2cel is white and 6'3

• Thread starter Personalityinkwell
  • Start date
Dude are you taking IT at their word? He has a waifu body pillow. If he had a GF we would've uncovered the evidence by this point.
We should get him to join, and feed him some blackpills, tbh. Bro needs to know the truth.

He could ascend in Asia but he's trucel in France.

Copes: height, frame, muscle, dick size.

What attracts foids: face, status, NT, voice, blue eyes/light hair etc.

Massive cope. Tall whites can EASILY slay abroad, unless they look like elephant man.
And ethnics can also slay abroad you retarded piece of shit
Im tired of your crying posts. Anyone who isnt a midget is a fakecel.

Fucking retarded ass response, top ten dumbest shit I've read this month. Ethnics are not sought after. An average Arab going to Thailand is ALWAYS going to have zero success, unless he spills out many thousands. While the tall white guy is legit wanted by Asian and curry women.

You are comparing the average Arab/Asian/Indian to tall white men. How fucking stupid are you? Do you even have a brain in that cranial cavity of yours?
@Irredeemable
You are the one saying whites cant be incel, tall men cant be incel. Even tho i know a lot who fit that category who rot more than you do, you scumbag.

Also its a literal fact that ethnics have sex like rabbits in their home countries. ARE YOU FUCKING DENYING REALITY AT THIS POINT?
Also why the fuck would an arab go to thailand? Just go an dominate your wife in ur sharia-law shit country

Blackops2cel ascended through angel frauding.

ARE YOU REALLY SAYING JUST BECAUSE ONE WHITECEL EXIST FOR EVERY MILLION ETHNICCEL RACE IS COPE?

Pretty much every white guy can succeed in Asian countries, this is simply true.

Heightpill is the most basic blackpill and if you are very tall (6'5"+) some height whore will be fine with your height alone.

Thus being tall AND white should pretty much guarantee you a girlfriend.

Kiss my ass

When ethnic women go to white countries with their partner it leads to divorce 90%+ of the time. Polygamy is also practiced. Culture also plays a role, women are forced to live with their parents until they find a partner and start breeding. Familial often play a role in marriage, which cannot happen if you just out of nowhere move to another country. You are confusing breeding with sexual attraction.

So you are admitting that an Arab has zero chance in Thailand while it is a go-to destination for whites. JBW is LAW.
And you are dodging the fact that ethnics can get a girlfriend in their home country
You see any incel problems in india? No literally the opposite
Also in arab countries women have no rights

Funny thing is you also admit yourself you wouldnt go for curry chicks. So why should whites have to go for asians? You seem to be the biggest hypocrite on this site bro :feelsseriously::feelsseriously:

Copes: height, frame, muscle, dick size.

What attracts foids: face, status, NT, voice, blue eyes/light hair etc.
dick size is NOT A COPE

if you are average looking and socially retarded and low status a big dick will get you laid

@Ropemaxx

Mfw these white"cels" aren't utilizing their white privilege by locationmaxxing.
And you are dodging the fact that ethnics can get a girlfriend in their home country
Strong cumskin cope, I was even ignored in curryland by my own kind of women. Even relatives, jfl. I am a truecel.

Face and height are everything

Wives, and the majority of ethnics get cheated on while married. Often they get cucked by white tourists.

What the hell are you talking about, Indian women are starting to get more hypergamous and literally refuse to fuck their own men.
@Legendarywristcel

Never said this, keep lying faggot.
Okay im never gonna argue with you again. Not only are you the biggest hypocrite on this site, you are the biggest liar ive ever seen on this site
You literally deny facts

CURRIES BREED LIKE CRAZY you absolute fucking moron.
dick size is NOT A COPE

if you are average looking and socially retarded and low status a big dick will get you laid

@Ropemaxx
yup

Face and height are everything
tbh

and tallness doesn't help if your face is ugly, you need to have at least an average face, maybe a 4/10 you can get away with

And ethnics can also slay abroad you retarded piece of shit
Im tired of your crying posts. Anyone who isnt a midget is a fakecel.
In which countries are ethnic men sought after? What group of women prefer ethnic men over white men?
Also its a literal fact that ethnics have sex like rabbits in their home countries. ARE YOU FUCKING DENYING REALITY AT THIS POINT?
Just go an dominate your wife in ur sharia-law shit country
Having children=/=having recreational sex
Hypergamy is really bad in most ethnic countries too. Most of MENA is thoroughly westernized. Large cities are identical to the west (culturally), the ”sharia-law shit” you’re talking about is only found in obscure places like rural Afghanistan and maybe KSA.

Admitting that they're ugly is different from excluding them from my options. Also, I HAVE ALWAYS SAID that I prefer women of my own ethnicity over filthy cumskin women.
Okay Thats fine But the other points still stands

Life is not a mistake. It is simply nature. We are the low value group with weak genetics not desirable enough for these feminist societies

Sorry, I meant recreational sex. You can have a lot of sex without having children, right? What I'm saying is that countries with high birth rates are not necessarily having more sex.

Also its a literal fact that ethnics have sex like rabbits in their home countries.

Not in curryland. Only guys who i see are successful with foids have 6/10 faces or above and very NT. Iam 6 4 and 32 KHHV because i dont want to betabux.

CURRIES BREED LIKE CRAZY you absolute fucking moron.

Breeding like sewer rats in shit hole conditions isnt really something you should be going after. They are only spreading their sub humanity and briging more suffering into this world.
Strong cumskin cope, I was even ignored in curryland by my own kind of women. Even relatives, jfl. I am a truecel.

Same. Getting foids via betabuxxing shouldnt count (for obvious reasons). If you exclude betabux, 95% of all curry men/rice men are incels.
You see any incel problems in india? No literally the opposite

Lol if you think indian men have it good . Curry foids despise curry men, except for chads who are extremely rare here.

Last edited:
Breeding like sewer rats in shit hole conditions isnt really something you should be going after. They are only spreading their sub humanity and briging more suffering into this world.
Just like betabuxxing asians as a white man isnt something to strive for

Some do. A lot of them get matches on tinder and fuck foids without paying.
Do you think that old white fat ugly boomers are able to get young Asian women without paying because of JBW? That's the average SEA tourist and who he's having sex with clearly just prostitution.

I'm not even sure if they're even fucking women and not just trannies especially if they're going to Thailand honestly which makes it that much more ironic.

Height is everything tho, he got a gf.
I suppose you got proof of that and aren't just throwing that out there because otherwise your JBT worldview gets threatened.

From the way he was being treated by foids on his facebook page, and the fact he had a waifu, I really have to doubt he ever had a gf.
But why are people claiming he did?
Because they desperately want to believe that height is the only thing that matters, for whatever reason, and a tall guy being incel threatens that belief.

Do you think that old white fat ugly boomers are able to get young Asian women without paying because of JBW? That's the average SEA tourist and who he's having sex with clearly just prostitution.

I'm not even sure if they're even fucking women and not just trannies especially if they're going to Thailand honestly which makes it that much more ironic.

Not the fat ugly boomers. But a fit white guy with a 5/10 face would mog a curry with a 7/10 face in terms of matches in SEA. Iam not saying white guys cant be incels but they do have advantages over ethnic men.

Not the fat ugly boomers. But a fit white guy with a 5/10 face would mog a curry with a 7/10 face in terms of matches in SEA. Iam not saying white guys cant be incels but they do have advantages over ethnic men.
so you admit sub5 white dudes are not fakecels?

you didn't say specifically but it seems you are implying below average white guys are legit incels

Below average white men can still SEA max is my point. But yes, expecting a man to leave his home country to get laid not realistic. Sub 5 white men are incels in their country.

Below average white men can still SEA max is my point. But yes, expecting a man to leave his home country to get laid not realistic. Sub 5 white men are incels in their country.
i see

I mean he is sub3
are people arguing that he is fakecel, if he does HAVE a gf then idk what to say but jbw+tall but for now he is truecel imo
No, it was his brother who looked like him but better. Retards keep spreading false shit here because this communities information is the equivalent of toddlers playing telephone