Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Reminder: Blackops2cel is white and 6'3

• Thread starter Personalityinkwell
  • Start date
P

Personalityinkwell

mentally crippled by lonely teen years
-
But bro height and race are everything! my face isn't ugly!

You're just asking for a stormfrontcel to come and try to argue slavs are non-white.

You're just asking for a stormfrontcel to come and try to argue slavs are non-white.
slavs? this topic wasn't about them anyway

isn't blackops2cel from france anyway?

I mean he is sub3
are people arguing that he is fakecel, if he does HAVE a gf then idk what to say but jbw+tall but for now he is truecel imo

JFL at retards thinking St. Blackops2cel has hope.
Blasphemous as fuck.

Didn't we conclude that he was a slav? I'm sorry if that isn't the case.
in all seriousness, i am not sure

i read that he was from france
I mean he is sub3
are people arguing that he is fakecel, if he does HAVE a gf then idk what to say but jbw+tall but for now he is truecel imo
he's 3/10 imo, but that's still sub4 in the face

either way ugly face = incel 99% of the time
JFL at retards thinking St. Blackops2cel has hope.
Blasphemous as fuck.
tbh

Didn't we conclude that he was a slav? I'm sorry if that isn't the case.
He's from France. His pic was posted at some point on a Yougoslavian board but that's it

Yeah but you are not as ugly as him right ?
idk tbh. i wanna say that i do but he skin mogs me

i'm sub5 anyway, so even if i'm 4 and and he's 3 we're both incel in 2020

idk tbh. i wanna say that i do but he skin mogs me

i'm sub5 anyway, so even if i'm 4 and and he's 3 we're both incel in 2020
Bro he is definitly sub3, he is only mogging guys with cronafacial deformities.

If he has a gf, then he is simply beta buxxing.

When why do people with myheight have girlfriends while i dont?
I assume the same for your height
he is 5'9 btw with a 7 inch dick

he is 5'9 btw with a 7 inch dick
yeah and conveniently dick size doesnt matter for shit :feelsseriously:
completly unsympathetic other incels problems and flaws. only cares about his supposed height problem. yet im sure his brother has a girlfriend too, is he taller?

His face is so ugly that not even his race or his height can save him.

When someone tracked the first post of that famous picture of him it was shown on some Balkan gaming forum and user was in a group called Yugoslav army.

Then someone found his Facebook profile and it turns out he was from France, maybe he is Balkan diaspora there who knows.

When someone tracked the first post of that famous picture of him it was shown on some Balkan gaming forum and user was in a group called Yugoslav army.

Then someone found his Facebook profile and it turns out he was from France, maybe he is Balkan diaspora there who knows.
diaspora?

A diaspora is a scattered population whose origin lies in a separate geographic locale.
interesting, good to know i guess

If life can be this bad for a 6'3 white guy, imagine how bad it is for a 5'3 Indian guy with blackops2cel's face

If life can be this bad for a 6'3 white guy, imagine how bad it is for a 5'3 Indian guy with blackops2cel's face
Life was a mistake.

yes he is. I remember seeing his facebook profile though the name is forgotten because I didn't give a damn

He looks Albanian to me.

"Height and race doesn't matter bro"
:bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill:

And there is no proof that he is incel in the first place, he never claimed to be incel. Some faggot just took his picture and made him a "Saint" so I don't see how Blacksops2cel is proof of anything.
height and race matter but face is king

And it's even more compared to curries and sandniggers. Yet you pretend race barely matters.
actually i do know it matters. you can see other threads i made

what i'm trying to say is that an ugly face is an automatic death sentence even if you're white and tall

Well obv race and height isn't everything, if you have a truly subhuman face then there's nothing you can do.

Height is everything tho, he got a gf.
Dude are you taking IT at their word? He has a waifu body pillow. If he had a GF we would've uncovered the evidence by this point.

Slavs arent white tho

ethnics on this forum will call him a fakecel jfl
"Height and race doesn't matter bro"
:bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill:

And there is no proof that he is incel in the first place, he never claimed to be incel. Some faggot just took his picture and made him a "Saint" so I don't see how Blacksops2cel is proof of anything.
look at him and tell me hes not an incel
Dude are you taking IT at their word? He has a waifu body pillow. If he had a GF we would've uncovered the evidence by this point.
yea jfl

Last edited: