Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

TeeHee RemindER: black foids are disgusting

• Thread starter Subhuman Niceguy
  • Start date
Subhuman Niceguy

Subhuman Niceguy

Luminary
★★★★★
TeeHee it's cute that most black foids are masculine lesbian dykes:

@KillNiggers fakecel if you wouldn't have a threesome!

Disgusting

sheboons shouldnt even be considered foids tbh:dafuckfeels::dafuckfeels::dafuckfeels::dafuckfeels::dafuckfeels::dafuckfeels::dafuckfeels:

cherrypicked example

most sheboons arent sexy niecy nash :feelsseriously::feelsseriously:
theyre obese 500pound shaniqua hoodrats:feelswhat::feelswhat::feelswhat::feelswhat::feelswhat::feelswhat:
yeah but better than noodles

Vomitfuel :feelspuke:. Absolutely disgusting creatures. I cant even scroll youtube without getting constantly spammed with ads showing nigressess

"A Love Like This" :worryfeels:

Some people here really exeggerate on how ugly nigresses are. I dont deny there are many fat, ugly sheboons, but there are also many black foids who are slim and look decent

If they were not wailord from pokemon size I would.

Brutal. I need to be fakecel for the greater good then.

in my experience is mostly the American ones, i have seen some tv documentaries and news reports, and seen some ok-good looking ones in the background, but never Americans

in my experience is mostly the American ones, i have seen some tv documentaries and news reports, and seen some ok-good looking ones in the background, but never Americans
“Some good ones” statements usually are hollow.

what do you mean?
Just because “some” niggresses on certain media in certain countries are decent to look at - sadly, most of the time black foids will be hard to look at.

Sheboons never evolved

Just because “some” niggresses on certain media in certain countries are decent to look at - sadly, most of the time black foids will be hard to look at.
that i can agree on

I think black women are the only race of women that look better with their clothes on.

Real healthy african ones that arent degenerated and live in tribes arent

Cmon mang black women don't look as bad as you niggas act like they do.

You niggas just cherry pick the ugliest black women and act like that's how every black woman looks :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee:

You niggas just cherry pick the ugliest black women and act like that's how every black woman looks :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee:
Keep in mind that the “beautiful” black women that you are talking about are more often than not mixed with some European phenotype. Shaniquas only look passable when there is a significant enough portion of Aryan DNA for it to alter their facial structure, and even then, I wouldn’t let my dick go anywhere near one.

Fucking a “beautiful” black woman is like getting a D on a test; it’s the bare minimum to not completely waste your time and effort.

Some people here really exeggerate on how ugly nigresses are. I dont deny there are many fat, ugly sheboons, but there are also many black foids who are slim and look decent

Keep in mind that the “beautiful” black women that you are talking about are more often than not mixed with some European phenotype. Shaniquas only look passable when there is a significant enough portion of Aryan DNA for it to alter their facial structure, and even then, I wouldn’t let my dick go anywhere near one.

Fucking a “beautiful” black woman is like getting a D on a test; it’s the bare minimum to not completely waste your time and effort.
Untrue. So you're volecel + a sexy woman is a sexy woman.

Untrue. So you're volecel + a sexy woman is a sexy woman.
Black women aren’t sexy. Their dark skin looks diseased to me. White women are physically superior to every other race in every regard. I wouldn’t heap praise on white women, though. They’re still women after all :feelshaha: