Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious reminder: avoid helping foids. its like a homeless man helping a millionaire

verzetn

verzetn

★★★
foids holes practically print millions in terms of what i'd call total social worth. a single mom with 3 kids from 3 different fathers, living on welfare, have more "respect" as well as real assistance (social and financial) in this clown society than a wagie guy on a back breaking job.

helping a foid therefore is akin to a homeless person helping a millionaire. it doesnt make sense , and is pathetic. and only causes further inequality.

this ESPECIALLY apply to cumskin foids. they are THE MOST PRIVILEGED group in WORLD HISTORY. never before there's such a demographic group holding so much power, including holding the powder of NARRATIVES (painting themselves as "victims" in order to gain even more privilleges, while they are the real oppressors and huge, huge net benefiters from society)

things the average incel can do:
1. tip foids less if you can, or none at all
2. if foids give you bad service, give her bad ratings or make a complaint afterward.
3. never be a white knight, even if you see a foid getting stabbed in public.
4. if you're on jury duty, always assume the foid's guilty, and never believe foid witnesses
5. if you're in a position of power, never promote a foid
6. never give homeless foids money

I fully agree, worst thing is every foid won't feel even a bit of gratitude because they expect others to help them. Even my little nephew thanks me when I help him, my sister never did ungrateful bitch. I'm now totally deaf to any foid.

Foids want ugly incel men to die so helping them would be completely cucked. Why would I ever help someone who hates and wishes for me to die only because I'm ugly

Not helping females is better than ending up like the average soy cuck. Based and it is what it is. I agree with OP.

That means: don't open doors for women, ignore women, etc.

I think women are quite vulnerable and so on that level they need protection and support. But that only really applies when society (or other people in general) isn't falling over itself to help them.

At some point it starts to outweigh that vulnerability.