Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Reminder: At least there's fairness in death

• Thread starter Deleted member 12355
  • Start date
Deleted member 12355

Deleted member 12355

radical times demand radical solutions
-
No matter how great looking someone is, they're still mortal. It's one of the only things that is fair here in life. The next time you see a 20 something Chad with his pregnant girlfriend having the time of their lives, remember that they too will grow old and die one day. No one is above life, not even Chad

Yes bro.

Every one us will be mere dust particles when all is said and done.

They’ll Grow old together and in love though

Except Chad will have probably had a better existence overall in the end. You always lose in the end to Chad.

True. But the life he lives will be of far greater satisfaction than the one we will have. He will live a happy, long life while we try and cope and never achieve happiness.

True. But the life he lives will be of far greater satisfaction than the one we will have. He will live a happy, long life while we try and cope and never achieve happiness.
Doesn't matter in the greater span of things. No great man was ever remembered for his happiness.

Cope chad will get a better grave and more people at his funeral

No man. God is a bluepilled cuck.

Chad will have a family and social circle to remember him whilst our bodies wont be discovered for weeks

If you're feeling especially evil, you can look for foids with cancer crying on YouTube. It's a bit too much for me ( :soy: ) but sometimes I like to thumb through foid misery regardless.

To be honest its the OPPOSITE to me.

Death and aging is what makes inceldom so shit. The feeling of "wasted life". The feeling of "missing out". With immortality at least you would have the cope of "I have an eternity of time for my situation to change, for better plastic surgery or mod tech to show up".

Death is the opposite of a fair thing. Its what makes everything shit and what makes inceldom be 10000x worse.

Death and aging is what makes inceldom so shit. The feeling of "wasted life". The feeling of "missing out". With immortality at least you would have the cope of "I have an eternity of time for my situation to change, for better plastic surgery or mod tech to show up".

Death is the opposite of a fair thing. Its what makes everything shit and what makes inceldom be 10000x worse.

Then invest in Cryonics

Chad lives a life of pleasure, acceptance, and adventure. Over the course of his long life he sees everything the world has to offer, getting laid and having a good time. He dies, remembered by his children and close friends who cry and constantly think of him.

The incel leads a life of boredom- alone and constantly rejected. Depression often leads incels to kill themselves young, and if they don't they linger for a while, wasting away, until stress and misery cause major health issues that kill him. The incel dies having missed out on the most profound joys of reality, and his death is remembered with anger and disappointment by the few people who actually care about him (probably just his parents).

:ping:

cope. They will die surrounded by friends and family while we will die alone

omega cope ngl. when you're on your deathbed no one will be around to suppprt you. chad will be surrounded by his loving family. you'll die alone in deep regret. chad's great life memories will come flooding back, giving peace of mind. chad gets a nice casket and headstone, while your neetbuxx got you a wooden box. just lol. chad's grave will be well kept, filled with flowers and visitors. while your grave will become overgrown and forgotten. chad's legacy wull live on, while you never even had one to begin with.

yeah but it’ll suck that much more for them when they die because they will lose everything
Stupid way to think. Better to fill a life full of love than one devoid of emotion.. monkeys need to do monkey things.

Yeah yeah You think pissing away your youth is bad now.. it is.. but when you’re 40, 50, 60, and alone, never having known anything resembling love, your pain will be unimaginable. I imagine your death will be far more painful if you’re alone. Atleast if you have children you have people who you care about more than yourself, so dying will be easier knowing they’re alive and happy and have their own families.

Last edited:
omega cope ngl. when you're on your deathbed no one will be around to suppprt you. chad will be surrounded by his loving family. you'll die alone in deep regret. chad's great life memories will come flooding back, giving peace of mind. chad gets a nice casket and headstone, while your neetbuxx got you a wooden box. just lol. chad's grave will be well kept, filled with flowers and visitors. while your grave will become overgrown and forgotten. chad's legacy wull live on, while you never even had one to begin with.
Cope destroyer ngl.

Nobody gives a shit - they lived a full life with love, friendship and achievement after achievement. You lived a 1/100 life full of loneliness and misery. Also there's a theory called quantum immortality based on quantum physics which states we can never cease experiencing.

This is :bluepill: cope to the nth. We get one chance and it was spent as incels in a time of sexual abundance not seen since caveman times but with great tech. We’ll probably just miss out on stuff that would either let us escape inceldom literally or virtually. If I’d been born in any earlier era, EVERYONE was suffering in one way or another. We were truly fucked over.

cope. They will die surrounded by friends and family while we will die alone

Stupid way to think. Better to fill a life full of love than one devoid of emotion.. monkeys need to do monkey things.

Yeah yeah You think pissing away your youth is bad now.. it is.. but when you’re 40, 50, 60, and alone, never having known anything resembling love, your pain will be unimaginable. I imagine your death will be far more painful if you’re alone. Atleast if you have children you have people who you care about more than yourself, so dying will be easier knowing they’re alive and happy and have their own families.
sure it’s better to live that way, but in the end you will die and so will them, and they will never remember and it will be all for nothing. They got lucky and yet in the end they’ll lose it all too, so in the end you always lose (or rather always win)

sure it’s better to live that way, but in the end you will die and so will them, and they will never remember and it will be all for nothing. They got lucky and yet in the end they’ll lose it all too, so in the end you always lose (or rather always win)
Someone else’s loss doesn’t equal your victory.

With that logic, why don’t you just blow your brains out cause you’re not gonna remember shit anyways.

I get that we’re all gonna be fine space dust eventually, and those atoms making up the dust have half-lives, so eventually we’ll all just be turned into cosmic background radiation.. nothing in life has any grand meaning at all. But we’re mammals and things have meaning to us. You;re coping if you think everything you do in live is pointless cause you won’t remember it.

It’s the same logic retards have when they go ER. “If they lose, I win”.. no.. you still lose.. even more.

Someone else’s loss doesn’t equal your victory.

With that logic, why don’t you just blow your brains out cause you’re not gonna remember shit anyways.

I get that we’re all gonna be fine space dust eventually, and those atoms making up the dust have half-lives, so eventually we’ll all just be turned into cosmic background radiation.. nothing in life has any grand meaning at all. But we’re mammals and things have meaning to us. You;re coping if you think everything you do in live is pointless cause you won’t remember it.

It’s the same logic retards have when they go ER. “If they lose, I win”.. no.. you still lose.. even more.
you win because you die, death is freedom, for someone suffering that is a victory

you win because you die, death is freedom, for someone suffering that is a victory
Your life sucking so hard that death is preferable to life is a victory?

Death is the cause of all copes.

Your life sucking so hard that death is preferable to life is a victory?
for those who suffer yes. not dying would be the ultimate torture. it sucks that you’re alive but you’re alive so it’s a victory to end that suffering

This might not be the case much longer once transhumanism reaches its peak. That's when the rich Chads of the world will become immortal half robot Chads.

lol except when he's dying he'll feel fulfilled, his funeral will have a bunch of people, and he'll be buried where we'll be cremated and thrown in the toilet

No, if they had children and spread their genes, and YOU didn't, that's not fair, they won genetically speaking, and your genetic existence has come to an end. They will continue living beyond death, you wont.

No, if they had children and spread their genes, and YOU didn't, that's not fair, they won genetically speaking, and your genetic existence has come to an end. They will continue living beyond death, you wont.
Wont. Their consciousness will fade away, rendering their existence useless. Even if they managed to spread their genetics, what does it matter in the larger scheme of things? We're all on the titanic, and it's slowly but surely sinking us all into oblivion

Lol. You are coping hard. Chad will die knowing he lived his life to its fullest. He will depart from this existence without regret. He will be surrounded by his children, grandchildren and friends. Their presence will let him know that his life was worth living, he will die gently and without fear. You, on the other hand, will die alone. No one will mourn you because everyone has hated you during your life. You will die in fear, guilt and regret. Your last moments will be full of fear because you know life passed you by and you are leaving it without having ever been loved.
Lol. You are coping hard. Chad will die knowing he lived his life to its fullest. He will depart from this existence without regret. He will be surrounded by his children, grandchildren and friends. Their presence will let him know that his life was worth living, he will die gently and without fear. You, on the other hand, will die alone. No one will mourn you because everyone has hated you during your life. You will die in fear, guilt and regret. Your last moments will be full of fear because you know life passed you by and you are leaving it without having ever been loved.

Speak for yourself, fam. I'm not fearful of death.

Wont. Their consciousness will fade away, rendering their existence useless. Even if they managed to spread their genetics, what does it matter in the larger scheme of things? We're all on the titanic, and it's slowly but surely sinking us all into oblivion
Because that's the whole point of being alive. Producing offspring as a species, trying to make your species/subspecies thrive and strive, and more importantly YOUR genetic heritage. Your traits/Genetic Memories get passed on via your genes, a part of yourself is in your offspring, it's not even a religious thing, fuck your consciousness, whether an afterlife exists or not, I wont care if I was able to continue my genetic existence, which has the potential to live on forever.

Anything else is Nihilistic Relativistic nonsense meant to kill humanity, and tends to be an agenda created by a (((Specific People))). If you're against your own species thriving you're a threat.

They’ll Grow old together and in love though
Yes but one of them will die first leaving the other one a miserable lonely mess during the rest of their stay on earth, while we will be unbothered and just waiting to die

Because that's the whole point of being alive. Producing offspring as a species, trying to make your species/subspecies thrive and strive, and more importantly YOUR genetic heritage. Your traits/Genetic Memories get passed on via your genes, a part of yourself is in your offspring, it's not even a religious thing, fuck your consciousness, whether an afterlife exists or not, I wont care if I was able to continue my genetic existence, which has the potential to live on forever.

Anything else is Nihilistic Relativistic nonsense meant to kill humanity, and tends to be an agenda created by a (((Specific People))). If you're against your own species thriving you're a threat.
You're missing the point, as are most people. The point isn't that the circumstances under which we die will all be equal and that we will all be equally remembered. The point is that once we're dead, that's it. All our suffering and all our happiness that we experienced on planet earth will be irrelevant. Sure, a person could theoretically assign subjective value to things that are held dear to him while still in existence, but these will fade away with his consciousness. My philosophy isn't so much nihilism as it is realism. I realize the contemporary nature of things and how little I matter in a larger context. Nihilism would be the belief that nothing matters at all, where as my belief is that things matter, but it's contingent on existence itself.

Last edited:
You're missing the point, as are most people. The point isn't that the circumstances under which we die will all be equal and that we will all be equally remembered. The point is that once we're dead, that's it. All our suffering and all our happiness that we experienced on planet earth will be irrelevant. Sure, a person could theoretically assign subjective value to things that are held dear to him while still in existence, but these will fade away with his consciousness. My philosophy isn't so much nihilism as it is realism. I realize the contemporary nature of things and how little I matter in a larger context. Nihilism would be the belief that nothing matters at all, where as my belief is that things matter, but it's contingent on existence itself.
This. But copers will stay say muh muh muh genetic lineage will die off. Yeah no shit just like everyonevelses when this planet gets vaporized by the sun