Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Reminder: Anime is for bluepilled cucks

Ub2w

Ub2w

Banned
-
What your typical anime plot and protagonist teach: Yeah, people may be shit, but remember, you ALWAYS need to compensate by being a nice person,because if you are nice, sooner or later the world will look back at you and will start treating you like a person because what's matter is what in the inside and injustice will be punished and blablabla dattegacho oroyokun Ibichaan(screams in Nip)

JFL at any incel that legit like anime(except the few master pieces that have blackpills mixed in the philosophy on the plot, like Code Geass, monster or Death Note) when the 99% of it just-world fallacy/bluepilled normie nonsense, literally social engineering made to keep the ricecel/MGTOW-like population in japan in check with fantasy worlds, i legit prefer reading cucktears that watching anime because at least i just need a few minutes to learn if it's shit.

Genetically Inferior Anime loving noob = Deserves to be incel for how retarded and cucked he is.

Agreed.

Anime appeals to the beta male fantasy, it is as bad as cuckoldry.

Never voluntarily watched anime, never will.

I don’t really watch anime or follow any anime shows but hentai is nice ngl.

Anime is a pathetic cope

Anime is a pathetic cope
Don’t see how it’s any less pathetic than video games and movies tbh. It’s just a form of entertainment that some enjoy.

Shockingly low IQ post from you Ub2w.

This is like saying all books, TV shows, plays, or movies are for blue pilled cucks.
Not only is it an inaccurate generalization that pretends 50% of the anime medium doesn't exist, but it's also inaccurate even in many of the anime you'd probably try and name as being "blue pilled".

I can literally name at least 100 anime that are nuanced and therefore "blackpilled" in what it says and shows.
A large part of the reason why I engaged so heavily in anime as a teenager was because I viewed it as more relatable and "real" in what it showed than your average normie TV show or vidya gaem.

Japan won ww2 by anime...

Be a man and watch true media

Woke nigga IQ

Most anime is also foid worship tbh tbh. Most weebs I know orbit some waifu. I don't hate weebcels or anything but I do think their media is on the bluepilled side.

Death Note
WojakSoy Cuck

Don’t see how it’s any less pathetic than video games and movies tbh. It’s just a form of entertainment that some enjoy.
Eh, I made a shitpost. Pathetic is a strong word and not all anime is, there's good anime and there's that moe harem shit that appeals to pillow-fucking weebs.
Most anime is also foid worship
Also this.

a big part of anime is basically wish fullfilment for betas/incels, no one can deny that, but that's like saying that all movies are capeshit.
Also even if they are indeed wish fullfilment I don't see anything wrong with engaging with that as an incel, if your life is already shit then what's wrong with escaping into a world where you rewarded for merely existing for a measly 20 minutes? everyone needs their copes

different strokes for different folks, anime is basically cope.

What your typical anime plot and protagonist teach: Yeah, people may be shit, but remember, you ALWAYS need to compensate by being a nice person,because if you are nice, sooner or later the world will look back at you and will start treating you like a person because what's matter is what in the inside and injustice will be punished and blablabla dattegacho oroyokun Ibichaan(screams in Nip)

JFL at any incel that legit like anime(except the few master pieces that have blackpills mixed in the philosophy on the plot, like Code Geass, monster or Death Note) when the 99% of it just-world fallacy/bluepilled normie nonsense, literally social engineering made to keep the ricecel/MGTOW-like population in japan in check with fantasy worlds, i legit prefer reading cucktears that watching anime because at least i just need a few minutes to learn if it's shit.

Genetically Inferior Anime loving noob = Deserves to be incel for how retarded and cucked he is.

Recently I started watching anime.
Yes it is a fantasy world but it's even better to watch a cute waifu than suck a 2/10 roastie.
Don't forget for a lot of incels anime is a big cope so let other people do whatever they want!

idk what gay ass anime u haters watch but I've never seen an anime about being nice br0

Genetically Inferior Anime loving noob
Yeah man, it is so nice to criticize people with their taste of entertainment.
I hope your ego is boosted now. Have a nice day.

Shockingly low IQ post from you Ub2w.

This is like saying all books, TV shows, plays, or movies are for blue pilled cucks.
Not only is it an inaccurate generalization that pretends 50% of the anime medium doesn't exist, but it's also inaccurate even in many of the anime you'd probably try and name as being "blue pilled".

I can literally name at least 100 anime that are nuanced and therefore "blackpilled" in what it says and shows.
A large part of the reason why I engaged so heavily in anime as a teenager was because I viewed it as more relatable and "real" in what it showed than your average normie TV show or vidya gaem.

There's certainly jewels in anime indeed, but you can't deny that more that the 90% of today anime is what i described, for shounen to moe shit is basically plot drug to keep low status males enjoying fantasy worlds as a substitution of getting outside and getting the real thing.

I don't like Matrixs, so since i got blackpilled anime is something i simply can't enjoy anymore.

a big part of anime is basically wish fullfilment for betas/incels, no one can deny that, but that's like saying that all movies are capeshit.
Also even if they are indeed wish fullfilment I don't see anything wrong with engaging with that as an incel, if your life is already shit then what's wrong with escaping into a world where you rewarded for merely existing for a measly 20 minutes? everyone needs their copes
As i said, some don't like the mental masturbation in form of lies and fantasies to keep you sane, what's the difference between going to the advice thread in inceltears and watching modern anime? the answer is none.

anime belongs in the trash along with those who create it.

Yeah man, it is so nice to criticize people with their taste of entertainment.
I hope your ego is boosted now. Have a nice day.
you can't deny that ego boosting is fun

Tbh yes. I was a bit angry though.
I can't really blame you for getting mad tbh. ego boosting is lame. I still enjoy it don't get me wrong but it's still a lame practice.

There's certainly jewels in anime indeed, but you can't deny that more that the 90% of today anime is what i described, for shounen to moe shit is basically plot drug to keep low status males enjoying fantasy worlds as a substitution of getting outside and getting the real thing.
You see what you want to see. I think the most popular shit that I hear NPCs rave about is shounen garbage that I always avoid, but that shounen trash is a minority of all anime, most anime i've ever watched is good. Rarely do I ever run into blue pilled nonsense, and when I do run into that kind of thing, it just doesn't click with me.

This is why I think trashing all anime is stupid. It's so easy to avoid blue pilled, self insert anime, you just keep only watching what's popular among NPCs (Specifically Western NPCs too) rather than all of the stuff that isn't very surface level.
Again, I can name literally 100+ anime i've watched and completed over the years that is nuanced, grounded, and black pilled.

You see what you want to see. I think the most popular shit that I hear NPCs rave about is shounen garbage that I always avoid, but that shounen trash is a minority of all anime, most anime i've ever watched is good. Rarely do I ever run into blue pilled nonsense, and when I do run into that kind of thing, it just doesn't click with me.

This is why I think trashing all anime is stupid. It's so easy to avoid blue pilled, self insert anime, you just keep only watching what's popular among NPCs (Specifically Western NPCs too) rather than all of the stuff that isn't very surface level.

Again, I can name literally 100+ anime i've watched and completed over the years that is nuanced, grounded, and black pilled.
That shounen, or whatever gender of anime with a bluepilled plot are not a minority in anime, just check whatever portal that streams anime online and check the summary, only for that you can see that more that the 90% of anime is bluepilled.

And i mentioned myself that there's anime with good stories, but those that watch those kind of anime are a minority, including those in incel forums, im tired o seeing avi's of moe shit cope that is basically foid worshiping, incels that are still bluepilled likes to watch that crap as a form of low-IQ coping, ideolizing imaginary version of foids that don't resemble nothing like their IRL version, not knowing that that is practically it's function in japan and the rest of the world, to keep the house negro happy by selling them an "cute, moe, 2d" version of his owners.

"100 animes" of literally millions? you are just proving my point.

That shounen, or whatever gender of anime with a bluepilled plot are not a minority in anime, just check whatever portal that streams anime online and check the summary, only for that you can see that more that the 90% of anime is bluepilled.
Most anime is inoffensive and doesn't take any stance on morality or make any social commentary at all, those are neither blue pilled or black pilled. Anime like Hero Academia or Naruto (Battle shounen) or other such series are what I call blue pill, and while those are the most popular, they're also a small minority of actual shows that make up any particular season.

Literally the meaning of "shounen anime/manga" is that they're published in manga magazines directed towards young boys and teenagers. Ones published in Seinen magazines tend to be more grounded and nuanced as they're targeted at young adult males, Josei manga/anime being targeted towards young adult females. Obviously if you focus in on stuff that's literally supposed to appeal to kids you're gonna get a lot of basic blue pill plots, characters, and conflicts.

You're shitting hard on anime without knowing anything about it. It's like watching a blue pilled cuck try and argue with conviction about how an incel feels as if they know how it's like to be incel. I hate the kind of people that argue so vehemently about something they know fuck all about.

And i mentioned myself that there's anime with good stories, but those that watch those kind of anime are a minority, including those in incel forums, im tired o seeing avi's of moe shit cope that is basically foid worshiping, incels that are still bluepilled likes to watch that crap as a form of low-IQ coping, ideolizing imaginary version of foids that don't resemble nothing like their IRL version, not knowing that that is practically it's function in japan and the rest of the world, to keep the house negro happy by selling them an "cute, moe, 2d" version of his owners.
"hurr durrr durr, I know nothing about the appeal of this thing, but i'm going to try and convince you all that you like it for the wrong reasons" I don't even like nor ever watch the moe trash that a lot of the incels here have as their avi's/sigs but even I can tell your interpretation of why they're attracted to that kind of shit is fucking retarded.

Escapism on its own isn't "blue pilled" stop misusing that term. Them choosing to have some escapism by watching brain-dead anime of cute 2d girls doing cute 2d things isn't harming anyone. It's no different from you playing a video game to escape from reality for a bit, and unless you're no fap and have absolutely nothing to do with femoids whatsoever, I don't wanna hear you calling that "foid worship".

"100 animes" of literally millions? you are just proving my point.
I said "I can name literally 100+ anime i've watched and completed that are blackpilled", learn some fucking reading comprehension, I haven't watched millions of anime (Nor are there "literally" millions of anime).

I heard a great REEEEEEing as if millions of weeb voices cried out in terror and were suddenly silenced.

No, I just consider it a form of escapism.

A brutally painful form of escapism.

Why do normies hate anime so much?

Weebcels wya?

Weebcels wya?
One can only assume they got to Japan, realised it was no different than wherever they came from, and starred in one of Logan Paul’s videos.

>the whole medium is shit because most of the medium is shit

newsflash: it's like that in books, tv or literally any sort of fiction that is made

giga retard post by OP

I can appreciate anime as an art form and there are some great anime out there but I don't cosplay or buy the merchandise or spam anime stuff on forums

wall of destruction to OP

you shouldn't waste your effort for retards tryng to appear smart by posting their strong, objectively incorrect opinions that come up in their mind as they're taking a shit

I think a more interesting topic would be why it attracts so many losers. Like how minecraft are so attractive to autists.

As i said, some don't like the mental masturbation in form of lies and fantasies to keep you sane, what's the difference between going to the advice thread in inceltears and watching modern anime? the answer is none.
I honestly don't see the correlation between watching certain anime and browsing advice threads on reddit. Anime is just escapism, entertainment, if you're already at this forum you already know that the real world doesn't work like that, you just watch it to pass the time. I'd rather spend my time watching anime or reading manga than searching for stuff to get angry at all the time.

I just avoid any anime that has a storyline where the characters are in high school, always find those plots terrible.

isn't anime mostly written by japanese virgin males, it's basically their fantasy, which is the lonely silent nerd guy gets bullied but ends up beating the bully and getting the girl and being the hero of the story, it never happened to those guys growing up so they living vicariously through anime.

pure cope fantasy.

there is a reasonable amount of good anime

I don't give a shit, I'll still watch anime every single day. Still better than the jew/liberal Hollywood propaganda movies and TV shows.