Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Reminder: ALWAYS be skeptical when someone is being nice to you

MiSKiRaT

MiSKiRaT

OV3RSTRESS3D
★★★★★
Never fucking fall for their retarded scheme they almost ALWAYS want something from you, I know for a fact nobody would be nice to a 5'4 brown arab with a crooked nose and crooked teeth ( maybe other ethnics who are self aware but that's not the case since most of them are also lookist cuckolds who worship prettyfucks ) you will either end up ignored by them when you do their filthy deed or they would put you in trouble just to stay away from you. This happened to me when I wanted to make friends when I was a kid they always ask for my help ( money, favors, borrowings ) and turn me down as soon as I ask them back or talk to them this is another reason why I fucking despise kids since children are evil lookist scumbags fuck all of them. I can't recall the time someone actually did something nice to me in real life because NOBODY FUCKING CARES ABOUT ME IM NOT BUILT RIGHT FOR THEM FUCK LOOKISM AND FUCK NATURE THEY'RE BOTH FUCKING EVIL FOR HARDWIRING OUR BRAINS TO LIKE OTHERS BASED ON THEIR PHYSICAL ATTRACTIVE TRAITS FUCK CUCKS AND FUCK ALL SIMPS THEY ARE NOT MEANT TO EXIST FUCKING START TO UNDERSTAND YOUR SITUATION AND STOP GIVING THESE WHORES ATTENTION STUPID FUCKING RETARDS DIE CUCKS DIE

Ignore anyone defending knights, my counted fellowcel.

Wrong. People who love themselves are nice to other people even if the other person is ugly. They will ignore ugly people if possible, but if forced to interact they will still be nice and kind.

Wrong. People who love themselves are nice to other people even if the other person is ugly. They will ignore ugly people if possible, but if forced to interact they will still be nice and kind.
you will either end up ignored by them when you do their filthy deed or they would put you in trouble just to stay away from you
that's what I said it depends on but either outcome is shit

Calm down dude but same. My family only comes to my door when they need something. Never to hangout

Normies have evolved to screw blackpilled incels and learnt how to temporarily pretend to respect blackpilled incels to get information and then will return to bullying the incel again.

Normies are like the natural enemy of incels

Normies have evolved to screw blackpilled incels and learnt how to temporarily pretend to respect blackpilled incels to get information and then will return to bullying the incel again.

Normies are like the natural enemy of incels
Normies foids and chads and stacys have learnt sneaky and malicious ways to screw with blackpilled incels, when they act nice it's always some insane scam

the only remedy is to make normies respect you by becoming an ogre

Never fucking fall for their retarded scheme they almost ALWAYS want something from you, I know for a fact nobody would be nice to a 5'4 brown arab with a crooked nose and crooked teeth ( maybe other ethnics who are self aware but that's not the case since most of them are also lookist cuckolds who worship prettyfucks ) you will either end up ignored by them when you do their filthy deed or they would put you in trouble just to stay away from you. This happened to me when I wanted to make friends when I was a kid they always ask for my help ( money, favors, borrowings ) and turn me down as soon as I ask them back or talk to them this is another reason why I fucking despise kids since children are evil lookist scumbags fuck all of them. I can't recall the time someone actually did something nice to me in real life because NOBODY FUCKING CARES ABOUT ME IM NOT BUILT RIGHT FOR THEM FUCK LOOKISM AND FUCK NATURE THEY'RE BOTH FUCKING EVIL FOR HARDWIRING OUR BRAINS TO LIKE OTHERS BASED ON THEIR PHYSICAL ATTRACTIVE TRAITS FUCK CUCKS AND FUCK ALL SIMPS THEY ARE NOT MEANT TO EXIST FUCKING START TO UNDERSTAND YOUR SITUATION AND STOP GIVING THESE WHORES ATTENTION STUPID FUCKING RETARDS DIE CUCKS DIE
In my group therapy the 30 year old women would bring me juice and food. Then she asked for my number on the ride home never texted . I enjoyed the food and drinks tho

Indeed it's false exterior designed to disarm you and lower your guard.