Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Reminder: All the people who call you "entitled" (self-entitled) are hypocrites.

• Thread starter RobertGarnicasAPedo
  • Start date
RobertGarnicasAPedo

RobertGarnicasAPedo

Robert Garnica = Princess_Kitty14. He's a pedo.
★★
They're "pro choice" women who think they are entitled to unprotected penis-in-vagina sex at the expense of murdering babies. The same "sex isn't a need" women insist that a specific type of sex is such a need that they should be able to murder babies in order to have it. They do mental gymnastics to pretend that babies are "just a bunch of cells," and that when they spread their legs for Chad's uncovered sperm injector, they aren't consenting to the possibility of getting pregnant. "Nobody has the right to use my body without my consent!"

They're nutty "chronic pain" women who whine about how doctors won't prescribe them the opioids they claim they need. They think they're entitled to them, when the law says otherwise. And because they can't get what they want, they whine like babies. But then they turn around and tell you that sex isn't a need, and you're not entitled to "whine" about not getting it. They act like they can measure their physical pain (which is usually psychosomatic) and it is somehow objectively worse than our mental pain. They act like masturbation is the same thing as sex, and they pretend that talk therapy fixes a concrete problem like not having women sexually attracted to you, which is directly tied to the fundamental goal of man. But if you tell them to go see a therapist about their phantom CRPS/fibromyalgia/back pain from "two failed back surgeries," they wish you dead. They also take it all out on ugly men, and while living a life they themselves describe as miserable, talk about how "pathetic" incels are. They want to simultaneously say they have it worse than us (so they can claim they're tougher and better than us) while also saying the opposite.

They think they're entitled to be believed when they make accusations. The legal system in the United States is, "innocent until proven guilty," which means that accusers are supposed to be presumed lying until proven otherwise. That's how it works. But women want to be exempt from this. They also think they should be entitled to go public with names for their accusations, smearing men without any proof.

They think they're entitled to censorship of ideas they don't like (which are almost always true ideas). When Elon Musk took over Twitter and started unbanning accounts, suddenly Twitter was no longer a "private company." Now that the shoe was on the other foot, they were the ones thinking they were entitled to private company owners agreeing with them.

They think they are entitled to a God that agrees with them. That's their entire argument against religion, aside from their retarded lack of understanding of epistemology and metaphysics when they say things like, "but dere's no EVIDENCE." "God doesn't like me whoring around, so I reject him. What kind of a God would do these things that I think are bad or evil? What kind of a God would make rules I don't like? I know better than God!" I mean, these same people are constantly accusing everyone else of being narcissists. They want to be their own God, and people who disagree with them are the narcissists.

:bigbrain: high iq post as always

They're "pro choice" women who think they are entitled to unprotected penis-in-vagina sex at the expense of murdering babies. The same "sex isn't a need" women insist that a specific type of sex is such a need that they should be able to murder babies in order to have it. They do mental gymnastics to pretend that babies are "just a bunch of cells," and that when they spread their legs for Chad's uncovered sperm injector, they aren't consenting to the possibility of getting pregnant. "Nobody has the right to use my body without my consent!"

They're nutty "chronic pain" women who whine about how doctors won't prescribe them the opioids they claim they need. They think they're entitled to them, when the law says otherwise. And because they can't get what they want, they whine like babies. But then they turn around and tell you that sex isn't a need, and you're not entitled to "whine" about not getting it. They act like they can measure their physical pain (which is usually psychosomatic) and it is somehow objectively worse than our mental pain. They act like masturbation is the same thing as sex, and they pretend that talk therapy fixes a concrete problem like not having women sexually attracted to you, which is directly tied to the fundamental goal of man. But if you tell them to go see a therapist about their phantom CRPS/fibromyalgia/back pain from "two failed back surgeries," they wish you dead. They also take it all out on ugly men, and while living a life they themselves describe as miserable, talk about how "pathetic" incels are. They want to simultaneously say they have it worse than us (so they can claim they're tougher and better than us) while also saying the opposite.

They think they're entitled to be believed when they make accusations. The legal system in the United States is, "innocent until proven guilty," which means that accusers are supposed to be presumed lying until proven otherwise. That's how it works. But women want to be exempt from this. They also think they should be entitled to go public with names for their accusations, smearing men without any proof.

They think they're entitled to censorship of ideas they don't like (which are almost always true ideas). When Elon Musk took over Twitter and started unbanning accounts, suddenly Twitter was no longer a "private company." Now that the shoe was on the other foot, they were the ones thinking they were entitled to private company owners agreeing with them.

They think they are entitled to a God that agrees with them. That's their entire argument against religion, aside from their retarded lack of understanding of epistemology and metaphysics when they say things like, "but dere's no EVIDENCE." "God doesn't like me whoring around, so I reject him. What kind of a God would do these things that I think are bad or evil? What kind of a God would make rules I don't like? I know better than God!" I mean, these same people are constantly accusing everyone else of being narcissists. They want to be their own God, and people who disagree with them are the narcissists.
High iq post.
>retarded lack of understanding of epistemology and metaphysics when they say things like, "but dere's no EVIDENCE

Im a dialectical materialist but still epistemology and metaphysics is cool.