Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Reminder: ALL Foids want you dead

MuddyBuddy

MuddyBuddy

It's pointless
★★
If it were up to them we'd all be lined up against a wall and shot. Remember this if you think you have any hope. Even if one of them fakes being nice they still want you dead. Only reason we aren't killed is because male leaders understand that in general loser men can be used as wage slaves and steal our economic output to give to foids in exchange for sex. In pre industrial society where economic output was not as important incels didn't exist. That's because we either died as children or were used as meat shields in war. The few that managed to somehow survive to adolescence were killed by chad men in their ritualistic barbarism designed to get foids wet on the violence of incels getting killed. This is true for all foids. Not most or a large number but every single one of them. Your mom, sister, and other female family members want you dead too. If you disagree then cope harder my friend. It's true and deep down you know it.

I want all foids dead excluding stacies:feelsree::feelsree:

They want a world with just Chad males.

They want a world with just Chad males.
And those Chad males would be their slaves. Despite all this they probably still wouldn't be happy. Women's demands are seemingly endless

We must eliminate all Chads and force foids to be with us (in minecraft)

Feelings mutual then:feelsthink:

We are in need of another ER on the news. Jake Davidson is going to be almost a year now.

Based. I never have empathy for foids anymore. Stab their genitals (in Minecraft w/ diamond sword)

Right, but alot of incels don't get this though. Foids are 100% our enemies and deserve all the vitriol they receive on this site.

Your average foid is more violent and sadistic than any ntmaxxed Chad bully. The only difference is that bullies (hell men in general) atleast have the balls to risk getting punched in the face for their actions.

But not foids, they'd rather bully men with their simp army, psychological warfare, and feminism. They cause just as much destruction to incels as bullies do but then hide behind their gender when push comes to shove. "teehee, I'm just a girl". I hate them with a burning passion.

Oh no, I couldn't figure that out from all the death glares I get from them, in the uncommon occurences they actually bother to acknowledge my existence. :feelsUgh::feelsUgh::feelsUgh:

Which is why foid pity is so infuriating GO DIE IN A HOLE YOU FILTHY WHORE I remember whenever my ‘friends’ picked on me some filthy slut animal pig said ‘leave Pikacel alone’ kill all foids kill all foids kill all foids (in Quake xD) :lasereyes::lasereyes::lasereyes::lasereyes::lasereyes::lasereyes::lasereyes::lasereyes:

Which is why foid pity is so infuriating GO DIE IN A HOLE YOU FILTHY WHORE I remember whenever my ‘friends’ picked on me some filthy slut animal pig said ‘leave Pikacel alone’ kill all foids kill all foids kill all foids (in Quake xD) :lasereyes::lasereyes::lasereyes::lasereyes::lasereyes::lasereyes::lasereyes::lasereyes:
Have you ever took a Benny bath?

filthy slut animal pig said ‘leave Pikacel alone’

Yes. In group therapy, young femoids would criticize me because I would sit alone and look at the board games available. My family was poor and I had never seen most of them. It angered them to see me building with Jenga blocks.

It's worth noting that Aspie John was often very "jittery" while at school. His classmates, after the class switch from Anxious Jane, would whisper and laugh at his use of blue stress balls. A certain boy openly said, during discussion time, that Aspie John "acts like a short girl". This boy also would tell Aspie John to "go over to another desk" and say "Tch" when Aspie John would stand in line for class activities. Class girls would insult him for playing Jenga alone.

They don't care about you with their pity. They just don't want to feel bad themselves. They care about their feelings.