Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting reminder about the "realistic concept" of how a mAn should look like

Backpaincel

Backpaincel

IT'S OVER
-
Muscular (leanmaxxed), disease-less tanned skin, jaw is law, great hairline + hair, beard (not mandatory), zeus-level chin, ridiculously big schlong, let's see what's needed to "achieve" that:

Part 1: like all male features: Androgens (Mostly Testosterone) which can, when metabolised to DHT, "if genetically predisposed" enhance muscle-growth (if gymmaxxing extreme as well), help to get jawline "if genetically predisposed", beard-growth and schlongmaxxing "only if high T since embryo, t-maxxing after the critical phase is too late won't correct micropenis or other deficits", chin remains uninfluenced (genetics only) and all other named traits have to be compatible with your frame "genetically predisposed".

Now let's take a look at non-chad t-maxxers: T is metabolised to DHT leading to: acne, sometimes horrendous form with lasting scars) mainly on face, back, chest and chewbaccapilled body hair growth but on the other side causing baldness in the androgen-sensitive areas on the head (great hair exchange).

over if you're not an endocrinologistcel, the science goes way way deeper involving many more factors than just t (can be read on looksmaxxer site I suppose if fakecel) , but just the fact that it's either this or that but not both (or nothing tbh) in regards to the wanted male traits is jfl (except geneticchad, he can t-maxxed with his mind and keep great skin + hairline)

Backpaincel

mentallygonecel

Whats a goober?

Unlucky Im a skinny (incelmaxxed), rough skinned, tannless, crap jawed, norwood reapered, bad facial haired, troll like chincel

Unlucky Im a skinny (incelmaxxed), rough skinned, tannless, crap jawed, norwood reapered, bad facial haired, troll like chincel
imagine people exist thinking this is god's devine plan :feelskek:

imagine people exist thinking this is god's devine plan :feelskek:
If I got a hair cut took and shower and mewed I'd become a 10 it's all my fault!! God made us all in a beautiful way bro!!!

If I got a hair cut took and shower and mewed I'd become a 10 it's all my fault!! God made us all in a beautiful way bro!!!
the truth and nothing but the truth

Sounds like you should by a few guns