Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Remembering my Chad Acquaintance Complain about his Virgin Girlfriend

• Thread starter Deleted member 43188
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 43188

I have to use the word "acquaintance" because people will call me a fakecel cuck if I say "friend"... be in all seriousness he wasn't much of a friend. I knew him through a friend of a friend, my friend was a normie and this was a Chad he latched onto for upwards social dominance mobility (JFL).

This Chad was in fourth year college, hooking up with a blond girl with big boobs, who was in a lesbian relationship with this other girl. One night after a party she got too crossfaded so the Chad just slept with her girlfriend instead. This was while he was going on dates with this 18 year old virgin girl who later became his girlfriend. Once he got committed to her, he left the other two and that's his current girlfriend today. She's really cute but he complains about the dumbest things, like her hair isn't as good as X girls or her arms are slightly too long, stuff I never would have noticed and still don't even see even after it's pointed out to me.

I've made this thread before but I hate when I hear that type of complaining. It's like being homeless and hearing a celebrity complain they only made 5m this year rather than 10m.

18 year old blonde with big boobs who is a virgin? GTFO with your gay ass LARP faggot, not even 1/10 landwhales are virgins in that age in the 21st century stop your idiotic obvious trolling and fuck off back to IT you infiltrator faggot cuck:feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree: YOU ARE NOT WELCOME HERE YOU TROLLING TRANNY IT CUNT:reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee:
>18 year old blonde with big boobs who is a virgin?

I never once said that. Do you not know how to read?

I said he was hooking up with a blond with big boobs, and later left her for an 18 year old virgin...

>18 year old blonde with big boobs who is a virgin?

I never once said that. Do you not know how to read?

I said he was hooking up with a blond with big boobs, and later left her for an 18 year old virgin...
:feelsrope:

chad problems