Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Remembered when I got laughed at by a nurse today

N

nolifenofuture

Ugly Midwestcel
★★
Hate this fucking shit so much. I'm not fucking tall and the nurses at my POS general physician's office always make it into a joke when I get my height taken.

Most nurses are low iq anyway

Bully them while you are there

hope they get corona

Cut them to height

The nursing majors in my biology classes were fucking tards tbh
I remember when I took gen chem I had lab partner, who was this old black foid. She'd already finished her bachelors in nursing and was working on her masters, but she couldn't even follow the instructions from our lab manual properly and always relied on me to do the math and calculations although it was her second time taking the class. I almost felt bad for her but realize how tutorial mode allows them to do and get away with being low iq

They are all sluts that used dick hopping from boyfriends to boyfriends to get thru medical schools then they all lust to betabuxx cucktors. Fuck em, i wish all the covid on them.

Last edited:
Holes are heartless

They are all sluts that used dick hopping from boyfriends to boyfriends to get thru medical schools then they all lust to settle down with cucktors. Fuck em, i wish all the covid on them.
I honestly hope I find the courage to rope before I turn 50. I can't imagine the hell it would be to be under the care of one of them.

I remember when I took gen chem I had lab partner, who was this old black foid. She'd already finished her bachelors in nursing and was working on her masters, but she couldn't even follow the instructions from our lab manual properly and always relied on me to do the math and calculations although it was her second time taking the class. I almost felt bad for her but realize how tutorial mode allows them to do and get away with being low iq

Nah, just being black allows him/her to get away with being low iq and grades at first class institutions.

Confront them very loudly “why are you making fun of my height?!” Hopefully an administrator will hear.

those fuckers rly need to learn to keep those comments to themselves

Confront them very loudly “why are you making fun of my height?!” Hopefully an administrator will hear.
Indeed! Punishing them of loudly!

Such behavior is reprehensible and will be dealt with severely!

It's all in your head :soy: :soy:

No, how tall are you? Srs

Based. They really are, but become furious if they even perceive a condescending remark about their occupation (even if it was unintentional). It's like they live with a constant inferiority complex because they know they will always be under MDs. In their personal life, they're low class, and you can't have an interesting conversation with them. I see the difference when I'm talking to someone with an MD, PhD, or JD as opposed to a nurse.

They are all sluts that used dick hopping from boyfriends to boyfriends to get thru medical schools then they all lust to betabuxx cucktors. Fuck em, i wish all the covid on them.

Also based and very true. Virtually every nurse I know has a dysfunctional family life and/or shitty relationships. And this is not coming from one, two or three nurses I have met, but several

Yeah, direct confrontation is the way to go here. Foids do this primarily because they are cunts, but also because no one calls them out on it. So go low inhib, look her right dead in the eyes and flip the fuck out.

If there are other patients even remotely nearby, complain to the doctor and administrators about how you're going to file a complaint with the health insurance company about your privacy and patient rights being compromised. This is the last thing any doctor wants to deal with at their practice. They'll be scared and treat you like a god at this point.

May as well demand your copay and shit be waived for the visit too next time this happens...from personal experience, you'd be surprised what you can get away with in terms of demands when you righteously flip out in the right way, at the right time.