Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Remembered this brutal mog in highschool

hopeless_cel

hopeless_cel

Officer
★★★★
At highschool i was 5'2(i am still now) and it was a beyond brutal experience, one of the brutal experience in highschool that makes me angry and also sad is when the class was playing a stupid game where u slap someone's back or face and pass it to the next guy and they were playing and passing until the guy next to me who was supposed to slap me stops and starts laughing and everyone laughs with him and someone said "Don't slap him he will die hahaha" and the game continued without me. But some of you retards gonna thing it's a good think why even i wanna get slap but that's not the main point. The point was how fragile people think i am that my own age people thinks they can kill me with A BARE SLAP that's what broke me and made me feel so fragile and worthless...

Sorry man thats nasty. Do you gym? Even if you are five foot 2 it will help. I know a couple gym maxed manlets who are still scary enough to stop shit like that from happening

At highschool i was 5'2(i am still now) and it was a beyond brutal experience, one of the brutal experience in highschool that makes me angry and also sad is when the class was playing a stupid game where u slap someone's back or face and pass it to the next guy and they were playing and passing until the guy next to me who was supposed to slap me stops and starts laughing and everyone laughs with him and someone said "Don't slap him he will die hahaha" and the game continued without me. But some of you retards gonna thing it's a good think why even i wanna get slap but that's not the main point. The point was how fragile people think i am that my own age people thinks they can kill me with A BARE SLAP that's what broke me and made me feel so fragile and worthless...
ngl, if that shit happened to me, i would have went ER the next day

Sorry man thats nasty. Do you gym? Even if you are five foot 2 it will help. I know a couple gym maxed manlets who are still scary enough to stop shit like that from happening
Im ngl if you are short and small framed with small wrists you will never be scary no matter how gymmaxxed you are

It was a brutal realisation for me that I will never be truly respected just because of my fucking small frame

Can’t imagine being 5’2 man, I’m sorry