Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Remember, you can have no value as a virgin in contemporary society.

NapoliPizzaPie

NapoliPizzaPie

Banned
-
(felt like reposting this)

Remember, YOU have no value as an individual, AT ALL, if you didn't put your dick inside a pussy.

You have no worth. You have nothing to offer. You are worth less than the fly on top of a shit pile, just because some chick didn't put her mouth on your cock.

Remember, this is what gives you value. Either you have a pussy or you can fuck one.

See this guy:
f452545d-0c94-42c7-a2ff-245c51842087.jpg

This guy.

Invented Calculus which is foundational in every single STEM field and developed the theory of gravity. Without him we wouldn't have gone to the moon, invented computers, created life-altering medicine, found cures for several diseases, wouldn't have phones, wouldn't have the internet, wouldn't have skyscrapers, bridges, lightning rods....

Look at how unfuckable this fucking loser is. Look at him. Ain't no bitch wants to strick this nigga's hair. That's why he died a virgin, just lmfao. What a fucking loser.

I'm glad he's dead rotting, fucking virgin loser.

Even autistic women have more value than this asshole. He probably spent his time in his office browsing some alt-right subreddits and posted misogyny and rape comments.

No wonder no woman wanted to fuck him. Asshole. At least the worms can take his virginity.

Now let's talk about how much of a fucking loser this guy was - holy shit, not only was He a virgin, but he was poor too. AIn't no woman wants to be with this jack-off. Probably spends all day playing World of Warcraft.

NW-1486_mld-4_12x16__59930__32599__19811.1500733125.jpg

And he talked about how looking at a woman with lust is hell worthy?

*Found the incel*

There's absolutely nothing wrong with society's unhealthy sex and materialism obsession that would make the Pagan Romans look like monks. Now now, go back to your lexapro lad, it's all in your head.

Maybe, just maybe, one day, you can be worth more than Jesus and Isaac Newton if you just took enough showers, brushed your teeth enough, and begged enough women for pity sex.

Ha.

Now if you excuse me, I'm going to go back to watching the Office and Friends for the 9th time just so I can have something to talk about with my "friends"

Last edited:
society is gay

Good. I don't want to give any value to society

Bruh just imagine how many women masturbate at the thought of Ghandi fucking them, I mean, he was the nicest guy of them all