Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Remember, you are a lower class than 85% of the population

• Thread starter Deleted member 1783
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 1783

Self-banned
-
from CDC's website:
osfs-safer2-200.jpg

This looks fake.

Maybe it's just because of my germaphobe tendencies, but anything related to oral is really off putting for me.

Jesus christ
it doesn't stay in one place either
once it gets in your bones you can't get rid of it
if I ever get a wife by going full mormon we will agree to never have oral sex with each other ever

While that percentage is only out of sexually active adults, I'm surprised because I would have assumed that most people who are sexually active would be against sodomy. Brutal reminder that most of the females you see have had a penis in their mouth and semen on their face.

Now that's pretty depressing.

over since oral sex is my fav one.

Apparently only oral sex on a woman is dangerous for health, but oral sex on a man is safe.

350% increase of oral cancer in men who go down on more than 5+ women

5% increase of oral cancer in women who go down on 5+ men

It seems women are supposed to suck dick, and men aren't supposed to lick vaginas. No wonder the ancient Greeks thought going down on a woman was worse than being fucked by a man.

I highly doubt that I'm even on par 15 % of population despite that I'm schooled and not homeless.