Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Remember when redpillers actually targeted incels? Now they're aiming at Chads.

Lv99_BixNood

Lv99_BixNood

fascel
★★★★★

View: https://old.reddit.com/r/dating_advice/comments/rdbk3o/mens_advice_youre_handsome_in_shape_have_a_good/

You see it all the time. Guys list off their attractive qualities like a resume:

They’re tall, they work out, they make a six figure salary, they say all of their female friends wonder why they’re still single, etc. They wonder the same thing themselves. They don’t have trouble meeting women, but none of them want to stick around, and they’re often befuddled by this.

Just lol, you know it's over when even Chad gets told to hold frame and spin plates :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

if they’re chad, then she prob would stick around anyway

I reckon those who he speaks of have incel-tier faces. But overall good advice, even for incels: you'll still have your self-respect at least.

EDIT: Just seen 'handsome' in the title. Things must be bad out there.

He’s basically saying go darktriadmaxxing. That’s a blackpill in and of itself.

Being the opposite of a soyboy is :bluepill::soy:? Lol.
Dude, if you don't get it, you probably aren't ugly. Following redpilled advice doesn't give you dignity or respect. It makes you a target to be ridiculed. Trying to be confident and have self respect, hold frame, be interesting, etc. when you're an ugly manlet makes you look like a clown and many people will try to put you in your place. I know, I've been there and been laughed at for being confident countless times. Being a soyboy isn't the answer but redpill advice is equally delusional

if they’re chad, then she prob would stick around anyway
Dude, if you don't get it, you probably aren't ugly. Following redpilled advice doesn't give you dignity or respect. It makes you a target to be ridiculed. Trying to be confident and have self respect, hold frame, be interesting, etc. when you're an ugly manlet makes you look like a clown and many people will try to put you in your place. I know, I've been there and been laughed at for being confident countless times. Being a soyboy isn't the answer but redpill advice is equally delusional

[–]lifeofbrittany [UWSL]133 points[/UWSL] 12 hours ago
I dunno, Ive seen male models with no personalities always have "high quality" girlfriends.
I even know a guy who is a 6'3 male model, who is a trust fund baby, but also has mild autism (legit diagnoses, im friends with his brother), has no job, no friends, zero hobbies, is very boring, who has woman throwing themselves at him constantly, and is now dating a very attractive woman.
I partially agree, but once a guy is over a certain looks + money threshold it doesnt matter at all what his personality is like

[–]hhpervert [UWSL]15 points[/UWSL] 7 hours ago
Maybe some guys smell too good to be ignored

[–]thatboispicy [UWSL]2 points[/UWSL] 59 minutes ago
The smell thing is to real... It's a game changer

Tell me that this is not the most reddit comment thread of all time. "My friend is a male model with a boring personality, it seems like looks are beneficial". REDDIT TAKE: "Oh he must use a good cologne" JFL. Reading this shit makes me want to be an astronaut so that I can die as far away from this fucking planet as possible.
-------------------------
And OH MY GOD look at this one. This has got to be the DENSEST SHIT EVER.

[–]Nac_veritas [UWSL]14 points[/UWSL] 6 hours ago

It’s embarrassing how confident you are about making broad generalizations about men and women as if they’re all the same. Women don’t owe you anything just because you think you tick certain boxes that society deems desirable. Go to therapy. Learn your attachment style https://myattached.com/my-attachment-style-assessment/. Learn about emotional intelligence, boundaries and assertive communication. Don’t fall for arbitrary, unfounded advice on Reddit and consider learning what psychology has to say about healthy relationships and go from there

Please, Nac, PLEASE, explain how you aren't just moving the goalposts and adding another set of boxes to tick. That is just another set of boxes to tick. Am I fucking crazy or is this person literally saying "that's just a bunch of boxes to tick, that's not how love works. You need to tick these other boxes" as though they didn't JUST SAY sdglkshgo;thet2ut]-28u46]t

Last edited:
I think some women do indeed like nice guys... but most seem to like bad boys.

The guys that are more ruthless and just take what they want.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back