Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Remember when foids watched avengers and the new spider-man films cause they found the actors “hot” and “cute”

U

UglyDumbass

Veteran
★★★★★
Bro i’ll never forget when foids pretended to care about the avenger films and spider-man films when avengers endgame released. They were gushing all day over how “attractive” the actors are and that the actors were the only reason they were even gonna watch it. I’ll never forget when a foid said her favorite movie was “endgame”. That’s what she fucking called it, “endgame” no avengers in the name. Bitch doesn’t even know the name of the movie franchise. anyways I couldn’t believe i didn’t realize that the black pill was infront of my eyes when foids went crazy of this tho.

tldr: foids only watched the avengers and spider-man films to gush over the chad actors

Last edited:
Marvel movies and capeshit is cringe and soy.

Marvel movies and capeshit is cringe and soy.
Yeah i never cared for them. Only ones i cared for were spider-man and iron man. I watched the avenger films tho. I stopped caring after the last film.

They used to be good till endgame after that marvel is in a downward spiral.
exactly and now they wanna make more films apparently. They need to give up at this point. It’s just filled of cringe cameos and jokes with chad actors trying to get the foid audience wet.

The blackpill ruins the appeal of almost all fictional content, tbh

This is basically every foid bro

Thats why they love k-dramas so much, they dont actually care about the story they just wanna drool over the male chinks in the show

Thats why they love k-dramas so much, they dont actually care about the story they just wanna drool over the male chinks in the show
:yes:

Wolverine is canonically a manlet but if they showed that in the movies foids would not watch it.
(For the record I don't watch capeshit)

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back