Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Toxic Femininity Remember when all men used to acknowledge that women are crazy?

XMR

XMR

Decentralized and ASIC resistant private money
★★★
At a certain point during the 2010s or so, we stopped being able to speak about truths like this one.

I'll admit, I used to never understand why men seem to talk trash about women so much (to be fair, I was never able to actually talk to women, so how could I know?) then with experience, now that I'm really a man, I look back at those times and can clearly see that now I'm basically suppressed and am unable to basically do anything except for LDAR in my room. At least the freemasons still get it, so maybe I will look into joining them.

XMR

Decentralized and ASIC resistant private money​

★★★★★
Thanks for the bump bitch

I agree ever since 2013 the tide has turned in the opposite direction unfortunately

I agree ever since 2013 the tide has turned in the opposite direction unfortunately
Good times, looking back. If I just bought Bitcoin I could LDAR and NEET forever.

Good times, looking back. If I just bought Bitcoin I could LDAR and NEET forever.
That would've been a dream come true these opportunities only come once

That would've been a dream come true these opportunities only come once
Yeah... instead I have to work 12 hours a day 7 days a week to barely get by.

I'm disappointed in everything now, even myself.

Yeah... instead I have to work 12 hours a day 7 days a week to barely get by.

I'm disappointed in everything now, even myself.
are off days impossible for you? And I agree compared to the huge dreams I had for myself now I'm working just to earn a living.

At a certain point during the 2010s or so, we stopped being able to speak about truths like this one.

I'll admit, I used to never understand why men seem to talk trash about women so much (to be fair, I was never able to actually talk to women, so how could I know?) then with experience, now that I'm really a man, I look back at those times and can clearly see that now I'm basically suppressed and am unable to basically do anything except for LDAR in my room. At least the freemasons still get it, so maybe I will look into joining them.

I didn't even notice it, criticism of toilets is becoming more and more of a taboo and less men say this because less men have experience with toilets.

Also, some lodges are men-only, other lodges now accept toilets, so join a men-only Freemason judge if you want to go secret societymaxxing.

are off days impossible for you? And I agree compared to the huge dreams I had for myself now I'm working just to earn a living.
Not really, it's more of an average. I work 16 hours a day so 80 hours a week so I work only 8 hours a day sometimes and to me that's basically a break since my job is really easy, sometimes I even just sleep or hide in my car. Kek. :feelskek:

I didn't even notice it, criticism of toilets is becoming more and more of a taboo and less men say this because less men have experience with toilets.

Also, some lodges are men-only, other lodges now accept toilets, so join a men-only Freemason judge if you want to go secret societymaxxing.
The lodge I visited treated women as second class citizens, they have their own little bullshit nonsense sector that they're in, and the real freemasons (the men) have their own little room to talk in away from the women. It's called a unity of brotherhood, after all... At the time that I visited, I was a little bit bluepilled and didn't know it. They even made jokes about women's simple nature. I was a bit offended at the time because well, I'm a good person... little did I know that women aren't, though. I have a new mindset and am interested in visiting a lodge at a later date. A lot of the people who worked in the lodge were police officers plus some nurses. A lot of them retired and are still volunteering even in old age. They're definitely high class, but I don't know about rich. They don't let you know very much, they do forbid speaking of religion and politics in the lodge as well.

Funnily enough it's probably because most men now have never been with a woman or they've had trouble getting with women so they view women as sacred angels and if they get in a relationship they let the woman boss them around and treat them like shit.

Funnily enough it's probably because most men now have never been with a woman or they've had trouble getting with women so they view women as sacred angels and if they get in a relationship they let the woman boss them around and treat them like shit.
Yeah, I saw this recently. Some guy seemed cool when I talked to him but then I saw how his wife treated him and it was really odd. She wasnt even good looking but was mad at him over something petty and basically abusing him. What an inverse society we're in nowadays. She was blowing up at him over the car battery dying on him, totally abusing him over something so petty even though I was there to help him jump start his car. She was even trying to stop me from helping him and telling him to call triple A. I jump started his car and she was still abusing him and being so mad. She was just an ugly Asian bitch.

Not really, it's more of an average. I work 16 hours a day so 80 hours a week so I work only 8 hours a day sometimes and to me that's basically a break since my job is really easy, sometimes I even just sleep or hide in my car. Kek. :feelskek:
The best jobs are ones where you can take a break on company time, hopefully I can secure a job like that after years of wageslaving thanks for the motivation. :cool:

The best jobs are ones where you can take a break on company time, hopefully I can secure a job like that after years of wageslaving thanks for the motivation. :cool:
It's not hard, just do security. Even better if armed. Just sit down using your devices and get $70k a year or more basically.

It's not hard, just do security. Even better if armed. Just sit down using your devices and get $70k a year or more basically.
I wish I could but the pay isn't much unless I work alot of hours as you suggested I'll look into it and consider it.

Yeah, I saw this recently. Some guy seemed cool when I talked to him but then I saw how his wife treated him and it was really odd. She wasnt even good looking but was mad at him over something petty and basically abusing him. What an inverse society we're in nowadays. She was blowing up at him over the car battery dying on him, totally abusing him over something so petty even though I was there to help him jump start his car. She was even trying to stop me from helping him and telling him to call triple A. I jump started his car and she was still abusing him and being so mad. She was just an ugly Asian bitch.
They're evil heartless sociopathic creatures to any man who's not Chad. They view the common man as a slave. It's depressing how much we've degraded as a society.

I wish I could but the pay isn't much unless I work alot of hours as you stated in a previous reply I'll look into it.

I wish I could but the pay isn't much unless I work alot of hours as you suggested I'll look into it and consider it.
Well, you can make more money over time with experience. $70k is just starting off. You're not really working lots of hours because you're by yourself. So you're just doing what you want, even gaming. It's criminally underrated. No one expects you to actually do your job. If you tried it you'd understand how much of a glitch in the matrix security work is. It's the perfect job for someone who hates talking to normies. Imagine getting paid just to be in another location by yourself and that's security work in a nutshell. I made like $20k last year just to jerk off and use my PC no joke. :feelshaha:

I wish I could but the pay isn't much unless I work alot of hours as you stated in a previous reply I'll look into it.
Is $30 per hour bad? It's potentially $100k a year and you can study etc

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back