Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Remember those kids who committed suicide over the quarantine?

FrothySolutions

FrothySolutions

Post like the FBI is watching.
★★★★★
Sometimes I wonder if they didn't have the right idea. I don't think the powers that be are gonna let this end, no matter how good our behavior is.

Is there any country in the world yet that has lifted all domestic quarantine measures? Domestic. International travel bans I understand. But other than that, no masks, no social distancing, no work closures, nothing.

can't wait until civilization collapses and all the normalfag sex havers suffer

I do, and they were honestly weak. I have been living that way for years and I am still here. They couldn't take a few weeks of it.

no, them mean nuffin to me

I do, and they were honestly weak. I have been living that way for years and I am still here. They couldn't take a few weeks of it.

It's not gonna be weeks. It's gonna be forever.

They would probably go insane if they lived my life tbh.

Normies are so quick to commit suicide when something goes wrong in their life.
Seems like a low inhib trait ngl

I think some of the SEA countries have lifted it. More reason to seamaxx I guess

good, less parasites on this planet