Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Remember this feeling ?

FUSIO_SOULS

FUSIO_SOULS

Banned
-
Img 1

No I was never that gl

Damn this was me the first 2 months of highschool, thankfully I got friends after that.
But the time that I was alone during lunch was depressing as fuck, I didn't know anyone and I would be sitting there alone waiting for the period to end so I could get back to class, having to watch all the normies have fun with their friends.

No... school cafeterias are an american thing.

I remember this very well. Fortunately I was able to lobby my school to let me sit alone in a part of the school that was cordoned off for lunch. I literally sat down in the bleachers under the shade of an oak tree facing out towards the mountains and blasted 70s rock from my computer off the school wifi which somehow worked out there

i got kicked out of one school in my junior year and spent my senior year doing this

That’s how I feel right now since KOINTO’S GONE.

Yes, just that.
Yes, story time
it was just an accumulation of things. truancy, poor grades, selling candy, stealing library books, missing detention, i had already been suspended for stealing lunch tickets with a friend and selling them. the thing that broke the camels back was my friends and i cutting the lunch line and stealing lunches. one day a lady noticed and said something and even though i didn't cuss i was disrespectful. then they brought up all the other things i did and had a parent teacher conference or w/e and i said i didn't care if i got expelled and then they did it. i had basically been in trouble at every school i had ever been to except college. i was sent to a ghetto school where i knew no one and just sat in the library by myself everyday for my senior year of high school.

it was just an accumulation of things. truancy, poor grades, selling candy, stealing library books, missing detention, i had already been suspended for stealing lunch tickets with a friend and selling them. the thing that broke the camels back was my friends and i cutting the lunch line and stealing lunches. one day a lady noticed and said something and even though i didn't cuss i was disrespectful. then they brought up all the other things i did and had a parent teacher conference or w/e and i said i didn't care if i got expelled and then they did it. i had basically been in trouble at every school i had ever been to except college. i was sent to a ghetto school where i knew no one and just sat in the library by myself everyday for my senior year of high school.
You are totally lowinhibmaxxed.

For two or three years of college, i prefered to eat after classes in the cafeteria. I sat alone 90% of the times. The rest, i managed to sit with failed normies and other incels. The bottom of the bottom, people like me that would eat alone as the only other alternative.
Sitting alone when big groups of normies and foids sit together while laughing and flirting made every meal bitter. I really had stomach problems after usually. Also, it was fucking crowded and with lots of new people everyday, so spotting 11/10 stacies wasnt rare and allways made me feel fucking suicidal.

Yeah, in Le Civilized Europe we'd go to the bistro across the street and drink wine at 10am and discuss Anna Karenina.

kek

i was sent to a ghetto school where i knew no one and just sat in the library by myself everyday for my senior year of high school.

Luckycel

You think I'm joking but that's what the most popular kids in my school did when they cut class. They'd sit at a cafe or a bistro across the street and get wasted on wine... and I did overhear them once talking about Anna Karenina and how big of a whore she was for cheating on her husband.

You think I'm joking but that's what the most popular kids in my school did when they cut class. They'd sit at a cafe or a bistro across the street and get wasted on wine... and I did overhear them once talking about Anna Karenina and how big of a whore she was for cheating on her husband.

You must be french lol

That describes my every day eating in the university's cafeteria.