Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Remember this before you ascend.

Status
Not open for further replies.
T

TheRealChincel88

KHHV
-
The roastie you will be (hypothetically) having a relationship with has probably entered 50+ different penises into her all her holes. She has had validating LTR’s with genetically superior males who also socially mog you.

Imagine, after all this, that you will have a real relationship which includes real enjoyable casual sex with her.

Incels don’t even have a chance in the dating world, even if they manage to ascend. They will go back to their LDAR lifestyles.

I'm not ascending

yeah its over if you want a healthy relationship, especially with modern whores

I can only ascend by becoming chad. First penis, then height, then face. I will change everything.

I can only ascend by becoming chad. First penis, then height, then face. I will change everything.
how are you gonna change height buddy boyo? Are your growth plates still open or what

Leg lengthening? That’s at least 50k USD (in third world countries).

Increasing height can take up to 2 years and you may end up becoming a cripple - better money maxx and go for the young, innocent looking(to cheat on biology) hookers IMO.

She will be so used up that won't feel anything in the pussy

The roastie you will be (hypothetically) having a relationship with has probably entered 50+ different penises into her all her holes. She has had validating LTR’s with genetically superior males who also socially mog you.

Imagine, after all this, that you will have a real relationship which includes real enjoyable casual sex with her.

Incels don’t even have a chance in the dating world, even if they manage to ascend. They will go back to their LDAR lifestyles.
Hmm at least I would get laid once without having to pay a set price for it. I would call this at least a good start.

I thought it’s more. Either way I don’t have the courage to do it. I’m only like 5’7”

I posted a thread on this topic not long ago - look up my history, if interested.

99% of the forum wont ascend tbh
Tbh 99% still at least have a spark of hope in them, that it will happen. For under 21cels there might be hop, because they haven’t fully matured yet.

Tbh 99% still at least have a spark of hope in them, that it will happen. For under 21cels there might be hop, because they haven’t fully matured yet.
1 more year till 21.

having a relationship with has probably entered 50+ different penises into her all her holes.

Not only this but the overall count of s.x interactions would be high as hell like > 1000..10000.

Well I'm 18 and already look like I'm in my early to mid 20s

Well I'm 18 and already look like I'm in my early to mid 20s
Believe me some changes will happen. There are late bloomer normies who get their first darling in college.
I understand your perspective ,and i also had a premonition already in highschool that I migh never get a gf, but indeed some pubertycels will ascend.

Before?, its chad only

i know my mind is messed up by degenerate world and filthy foids.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back