Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Remember the thread in which I stated that women are professional LARPers ? THIS is the perfect fucking example !!!

Foid Translation=

"I hate you, entirely and completely I hate you, on every bad day and every non-Tyrone day and every really really no-chad day I hate you. On the days I can't lead you on, I wanna tear your dick off and show every one of my friends my victory of castrating your incel cock, I hate you-"

Alternative Foid Translation=

"I want your money, and completely I want your money, on every bad day and every non-Tyrone day and every really really no-chad day I want your cash. On the days I can't lead you on, I wanna drain your bank account, I want your money-"

Last edited:
foids don't larp they are just that retarded

Alternative Foid Translation=

"I want your money, and completely I want your money, on every bad day and every non-Tyrone day and every really really no-chad day I want your cash. On the days I can't lead you on, I wanna I wanna drain your bank account, I want your money-"
Foid Translation=

"I hate you, entirely and completely I hate you, on every bad day and every non-Tyrone day and every really really no-chad day I hate you. On the days I can't lead you on, I wanna tear your dick off and show every one of my friends my victory of castrating your incel cock, I hate you-"
Both are correct, I mean she clearly means both at the same time

She means this, but only for top tier Chads

Fundamental truth : foids are capable of real love only for to tier males in the world
Even then it's conditional. They will turn tail the second chad gets an aesthetic-altering injury or if he gets paralyzed.

Sorry, but you have a dozen niggers on you're tits.... Gtg rn!

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back