Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Remember the dog in Family Guy? They were really ahead of their time - The Family Guy Dog Pill

LastGerman

LastGerman

Ubermenschcel
★★★★★
Just look at this. Brian the dog is having some coitus with a white female. Also her man has no clue that she is banging the dog. Also it does include dog driving. It is really over. i am getting mogged everywhere. My penis is under constant attack.

And dog is also white, not black or curry dog.

driver license pill first second into the video I'm already horrified bro it's over :feelsrope:

Brian fucks a ton of dumb Stacies over the years. Lol.

driver license pill first second into the video I'm already horrified bro it's over :feelsrope:

My reaction to this was exactly like this:

15694.jpg

Family Guy did the dogpill before it was cool

That dog was really hi iq. HE iq mogs me. Brutal...

They really want to destroye your penis, it's an undeniable fact at this point.

damn they really were ahead of the times

Even dogs are driver license mogging you it's over

You have to lift family guy.

Women fuck dogs, nothing new

First time I watched Family Guy I thought it was stupid that Brian the dog outbangs girls compared to any human characters there. Then I see news about dogpill and laugh at myself and this clown world

we've come so far, the next level is interspecies relationships; at least we could pimp out buff pitbulls.

dogs smv mog whole forum combined

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back