Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Remember that study where it said like only 1 percent of so of autists end up getting laid?

Midwestcel

Midwestcel

Banned
-
I think this explains it:

In the group with ASD, 69.7% of the sample reported being non-heterosexual, while in the TD group, 30.3% reported being non-heterosexual. The group with ASD reported higher rates of homosexuality, bisexuality and asexuality, but lower rates of heterosexuality.

Individuals with higher levels of the broad autism phenotype (BAP) have some symptoms of autism spectrum disorder (ASD). Like individuals with ASD, people with higher-BAP may have fewer sexual experiences and may experience more same-sex attraction.

What does this mean? It means that that of the male autists who manage to get laid, there's a high probability that the only reason they got laid was because they were willing to have sex with another male. If they accounted for only male autists who were fully heterosexual, I'm sure their lay rate would be under 1 percent.

Over before it even began.

In the group with ASD, 69.7% of the sample reported being non-heterosexual, while in the TD group, 30.3% reported being non-heterosexual. The group with ASD reported higher rates of homosexuality, bisexuality and asexuality, but lower rates of heterosexuality.

Individuals with higher levels of the broad autism phenotype (BAP) have some symptoms of autism spectrum disorder (ASD). Like individuals with ASD, people with higher-BAP may have fewer sexual experiences and may experience more same-sex attraction.

What does this mean? It means that that of the male autists who manage to get laid, there's a high probability that the only reason they got laid was because they were willing to have sex with another male. If they accounted for only male autists who were fully heterosexual, I'm sure their lay rate would be under 1 percent.

That's brutal. But keep in mind this is just one study. There are other men on the autistic spectrum with a diagnosis who do manage to get a girlfriend and sex, when they are good looking or at least 6+.

:reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee:
JFL at a literal 1% scientific proven chance at ascension. I'll be stacking on my copes.

SERIOUSLY, FUCK THIS BULLSHIT LIFE. FUCK NATURE'S SELECTION

Imagine being Neurotypical

:reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee:
JFL at a literal 1% scientific proven chance at ascension. I'll be stacking on my copes.

SERIOUSLY, FUCK THIS BULLSHIT LIFE. FUCK YOU, NATURE (not OP)
and you’re black

good luck dude

I like to forget that I’m a diagnosed autists, but studies like these make me realize it’s fucking over.

If that 1% is actually an inflated statistic due to prostitutes...

Thanks for the motivation, I need to develop AI waifus ASAP. Each post makes me more determined to end this madness.

Another negative. Ethnic, Autistic, Manlet. Literally never even began :feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope:
Same, but I’m not diagnosed with autism just extremely socially awkward.

Its so fucked

You have to be NT with women unless you can compensate extensively in pretty much every other way. A lot turn gay just to ascend.

I don't like that study because it's parent reported.
https://www.researchgate.net/figure...with-autism-spectrum-disorders_tbl1_262581068
Parent-reported sexual behaviors displayed by adolescents with autism spectrum disorders

I see example after example on youtube of aspies having sex because they're not ugly.

This seems like a good theory
Incellectual said:
I remember reading a study that said that autistic faces have different proportions than NT faces. I wonder if that affects it at all? :waitwhat: Even if those features don't make you uglier it could hypothetically cause people to pick up something is wrong with you just by looking at your facial proportions.
https://www.spectrumnews.org/news/facial-features-provide-clue-to-autism-severity/

Many of the autists that I know choose to have sexual with other men. Does this mean that they are more frequently homosexual than the general populace, or that they are rejected by the opposite sex to the extent that homosexuality is the only way to experience physical intimacy? I believe it to be the latter. However, some studies show that autists, specifically those with Asperger’s syndrome, tend to have a more feminine brain than their neurotypical counterparts. This could suggest a correlation between homosexuality and femininity of the brain.

Many of the autists that I know choose to have sexual with other men. Does this mean that they are more frequently homosexual than the general populace, or that they are rejected by the opposite sex to the extent that homosexuality is the only way to experience physical intimacy? I believe it to be the latter. However, some studies show that autists, specifically those with Asperger’s syndrome, tend to have a more feminine brain than their neurotypical counterparts. This could suggest a correlation between homosexuality and femininity of the brain.
Fucking brutal.....absolutely fucking brutal! It's like they're in prison even though they are not in prison.

Me no have autism

Fucking brutal.....absolutely fucking brutal! It's like they're in prison even though they are not in prison.
Yep. It’s fun being an Aspergercel. It’s why I don’t have any female friends.

If that 1% is actually an inflated statistic due to prostitutes...

Thanks for the motivation, I need to develop AI waifus ASAP. Each post makes me more determined to end this madness.
Elab, you have a plan ?