Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

NSFW Remember that dad and his incel son who killed that Chad in Texas over garbage?

everyone in the video is a subhuman
where's a firing squad when you need one?

They are probably racist so i hope they go the prison. But I'm glad they killed the chad.

"chad" lol.

America is retarded.

Also the wife of that guy that got shot seems like the "type" to enjoy it when her husband flexes on other people because of his size or whatever.
Girls love that, it´s the same when you see the jocks in High School bully the weaker Beta males the Staceys love that shit because it´s so Alpha and masculine and the foid in this video clearly takes pleasure in these fight too, her adrenaline is pumping and she is probably aroused by her man acting tough and alpha with a deep screaming voice.
I'm glad orange shirt got shot, guy seemed like a bully.
And yeah. He had to have known he couldnt win. But couldnt accept not being the alpha dog for once.

I love how the old guy just stands there completely unperturbed while the Chad knuckle dragger unleashes his roid rage.

"I'M GONNA KILL YOU!!"
"...ahh doubt it,"

Chad got what was coming to him. He threatened their lives multiple times and was warned repeatedly to back off.

ILjpzzV

niggers make good Going ER music

Guns are an incels best friend. Not in an ER standpoint, but you need very little in the way of genetics to be able to operate a fire arm. It’s a superb force equaliser.

Imagine that same scenario with no weapons at all, the two fat redneck guys would have gotten horribly wrecked by the tall guy.

All of them were complete fucking retards.

Check out the state of these cunts man. Proper white trash. I cannae really seeing the video playing well for them in front of a jury. Why did he blast four shots from the shotgun. There goes his self defence argument.

More proof that you dont fuck with manlets.

We will fucking hurt you.

I can never get tired of the fapping handmotion gif, somebody post it.
It's the funniest shit.

From what I’ve read, orange shirt thug chad had a list of numerous serious offences, as did his roastie trailer trash wife. The fatcels did the world a favour here. They should be awarded and pardoned.

From what I’ve read, orange shirt thug chad had a list of numerous serious offences, as did his roastie trailer trash wife. The fatcels did the world a favour here. They should be awarded and pardoned.
Tbh they were all retarded. But screaming at and threatening and taunting men with guns is retarded

lol at confronting incels and subhumans with loaded weapons. the "chad" had no leverage. those subhumans have nothing to lose and are low iq with zero impulse control

Even fucking America is cucked nowadays, the boys did nothing wrong and truth is, if they didn't have a gun they'd probably be in a ditch by now thanks to Mr. roid rage.

"FUCK YOU COCKSUCKER"
PyBw1SL

This retarded chad deserved to die, retard actually thought he could get away with challenging 2 people with guns lul.

Whoever was acting in self-defense is in the right,

1 less Chad in the world, all the better.
This. That Chad was the one illegally dumping his shit onto the old man and his son's part of the alleyway, then the Chad threatens the old guy, even though the old guy warned him to back off multiple times and the Chad eggs the old man and his son to shoot, then he throws the bat only to be shot by the old guy and his son. So yeah that Chad got what was coming to him. I'm glad he's dead.
Also 47 guests are viewing this topic.

Last edited:
They should've killed the person that was filming them as well. It makes no sense to leave behind a living witness that has video evidence against you for a possible murder charge. After they killed him, they should've killed her, then gotten rid of both bodies and destroyed all evidence at the crime scene.

I think the main lesson we should all take away from this is: Leave no witnesses.

They warned him they were gonna kill him if he approached them. Methchad tardrages; gets shot.
I fail to see the problem here. One less chad makes me glad.

lol at confronting incels and subhumans with loaded weapons. the "chad" had no leverage. those subhumans have nothing to lose and are low iq with zero impulse control

These guys are honorary curries IMO. If India had guns like America this shit would happen every fucking day. They even have the Godtier curry bodytypes and moustache.

pybw1sl-gif.77336

Just needs a tan and to perform his first streetshit and he will be a king among curries.

this entire story is a forced meme by gun control cucks tbh

this entire story is a forced meme by gun control cucks tbh

Media reports this as "murder" of the guy in orange shirt, except even if it was prosecuted it would clearly end up as manslaughter not murder because there is no obvious premeditation. It was an argument that escalated, and the fat rednecks repeatedly did try to de-escalate in their own admittedly imperfect manner.

But he is tall, muscular, had a V taper, solid chin and a square jaw. Of course people will take his side despite the fact he threatened to kill the two rednecks over and over.

These guys are honorary curries IMO. If India had guns like America this shit would happen every fucking day. They even have the Godtier curry bodytypes and moustache.

pybw1sl-gif.77336

Just needs a tan and to perform his first streetshit and he will be a king among curries.
King Curry the Chad Crusher.

My opinion of this is that Chaos is sprouting.. I see no problem with events of massive misfortune being perpetrated by anyone against whoever. This is what Chaos is. Let it spread and the quicker it does, the sooner society will collapse and the sooner women can finally be enslaved. :feelshmm:

Of course they're guilty of murder. But this Chad was fucking DELUSIONAL. Like honestly. Screaming at and threatening two calm men with guns over trash? All just to impress his Stacy?

Fucking idiot chimp Chad had it coming. While I hope those guys spend a lot of time in prison they were partly in the right. Chad did throw a fucking bat at them and was acting like a lunatic.

Heres the video: https://www.bitchute.com/video/42agWWozx3CP/
It's not graphic.

But what are your thoughts boys? Was the screaming Chad right? Were the 2 rednecks with guns right?

Were they all just retarded?

Short funny meme version:

:feelskek:

they are all abo iq

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back