Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

NSFW Remember that dad and his incel son who killed that Chad in Texas over garbage?

NEETAndTidy

NEETAndTidy

STRIKE FIRST. STRIKE HARD. NO MERCY. COBRA KAIcel
-
Of course they're guilty of murder. But this Chad was fucking DELUSIONAL. Like honestly. Screaming at and threatening two calm men with guns over trash? All just to impress his Stacy?

Fucking idiot chimp Chad had it coming. While I hope those guys spend a lot of time in prison they were partly in the right. Chad did throw a fucking bat at them and was acting like a lunatic.

Heres the video: https://www.bitchute.com/video/42agWWozx3CP/
It's not graphic.

But what are your thoughts boys? Was the screaming Chad right? Were the 2 rednecks with guns right?

Were they all just retarded?

Short funny meme version:

Last edited:
Whoever was acting in self-defense is in the right,

1 less Chad in the world, all the better.

They shouldn't get in trouble for that since the guy had it coming. You don't threaten someone and then act like your some victim because they fought back. Obvious case of asshole who's used to bullying people physically to get what he wants and this time it back fired on his retard ass. I do think the fat rednecks were a little too quick to kill him but I feel no sympathy over the retards death.

Whoever was acting in self-defense is in the right,

1 less Chad in the world, all the better.
The Chad threw a bat at them and they warned him they would shoot him if he did.

They were both arrested though.

The Chad threw a bat at them and they warned him they would shoot him if he did.

They were both arrested though.
They probably won't get any time, they could say the bat was a weapon

POINTITATMEPOINTITATMEPOINTITATME

He asked for it tbh. If a man has the gun he is clearly not afraid to use it.
Should have killed the bitch too while they are at it.

They did nothing wrong

I'm not American, but isn't Stand Your Ground a thing? Surely they acted in self defence?

I'm not American, but isn't Stand Your Ground a thing? Surely they acted in self defence?
Well the problem is they also threatened him. If it was just him attacking then and threatening them it would be different

Did they threaten him? I really only heard them insulting him, I don't know what Yanks class as a threat. From just my perspective it would seem the like Dads actions was justifiable since he was the one that had the bat thrown at him, however the sons actions were unjustifiable because he was never placed in danger, and I doubt he could claim that he defended his dad, when his dad had already fired some rounds.

Did they threaten him? I really only heard them insulting him, I don't know what Yanks class as a threat. From just my perspective it would seem the like Dads actions was justifiable since he was the one that had the bat thrown at him, however the sons actions were unjustifiable because he was never placed in danger, and I doubt he could claim that he defended his dad, when his dad had already fired some rounds.
Well he came out with the gun. And at least 2 or 3 times said I'm gonna kill you. So that counts. Although they likely wont serve full prison terms due to the Chad being SO aggressive.

If he walked out of the house without the gun and only pulled it out after Chad engaged then it would likely self defense. It also doesnt help there was 2 of them and one of him. Also at one point before filming the son went into the house to get his shotgun.

Basically they didnt NEED to engage and only allowed the situation to escalate

Well he came out with the gun. And at least 2 or 3 times said I'm gonna kill you. So that counts. Although they likely wont serve full prison terms due to the Chad being SO aggressive.

If he walked out of the house without the gun and only pulled it out after Chad engaged then it would likely self defense. It also doesnt help there was 2 of them and one of him. Also at one point before filming the son went into the house to get his shotgun.

Ah I see what you mean. Yeah it is a tough one really. The Chad didn't help the situation so I don't think it should be taken as seriously as people are probably going to take it.

Ah I see what you mean. Yeah it is a tough one really. The Chad didn't help the situation so I don't think it should be taken as seriously as people are probably going to take it.
Well it is Texas and their self defense laws are very loose.

So I really dont think they will serve long. But they will serve a few years

Well it is Texas and their self defense laws are very loose.

So I really dont think they will serve long. But they will serve a few years
The main takeaway is that a Chad met his end, and that is a good thing.

The main takeaway is that a Chad met his end, and that is a good thing.
I have nothing against Chad's. Theyve always treated me fine.

But its these alpha meathead bullies who I have issues with. He did all that because of his ego and ended up dead. It was mostly his fault. He had every chance to walk away

"pOiNt iT, pOiNt iT"

*gets shot*

806E17E8 B41D 4A48 AB81 B806241DF27E

Manlet are strongr together

Of course they're guilty of murder. But this Chad was fucking DELUSIONAL. Like honestly. Screaming at and threatening two calm men with guns over trash? All just to impress his Stacy?

Fucking idiot chimp Chad had it coming. While I hope those guys spend a lot of time in prison they were partly in the right. Chad did throw a fucking bat at them and was acting like a lunatic.

Heres the video: https://www.bitchute.com/video/42agWWozx3CP/
It's not graphic.

But what are your thoughts boys? Was the screaming Chad right? Were the 2 rednecks with guns right?

Were they all just retarded?

Short funny meme version:

They're going to prison. The way a jury would see it, they helped provoke the situation. Plus, on the video, it didn't seem like he actually attacked. Besides screaming and yelling. Although, the man was in the wrong and stupid, threatening two armed guys.

And, what was the situation which led to the guns coming out? People don't normally just walk around with guns drawn. So did they go back into the house to retrieve guns to come out and confront the man? If they did, that won't look favorable in front of a jury. Because it would mean that they removed themselves from the situation and then put themselves back in it after they armed themselves. Which could look like pre meditation.

They're going to prison. The way a jury would see it, they helped provoke the situation. Plus, on the video, it didn't seem like he actually attacked. Besides screaming and yelling. Although, the man was in the wrong and stupid, threatening two armed guys.

And, what was the situation which led to the guns coming out? People don't normally just walk around with guns drawn. So did they go back into the house to retrieve guns to come out and confront the man? If they did, that won't look favorable in front of a jury. Because it would mean that they removed themselves from the situation and then put themselves back in it after they armed themselves. Which could look like pre meditation.
It was an ongoing dispute about an alley dumpster. The Chad's family wanted to throw out a mattress.

So the dad took his gun to take garbage out because of the ongoing fighting.

The Chad threw a bat at and hit the dad. You can see it briefly before they shot him.

There was no premeditation though. The dad thought he was defending himself.

Dad and son had full right to self defense. For one the chad was like 6'7 tall (dad is 6' and son is 5'8) for two dad and son told them to back off many times before firing when chad thrown a bat into their face.

Guns are the equalizer of man. Chad was probably used to bullying people around anyway. Gun him down for all I care.
Free the rednecks.

Last edited:
Dad and son had full right to self defense. For one the chad was like 6'7 tall (dad is 6' and son is 5'8) for two dad and son told them to back off many times before firing when chad thrown a bat into their face.

Free the rednecks.
I disagree with letting them off as they didnt try to walk away or anything. But it wasn't cold blooded murder

It was an ongoing dispute about an alley dumpster. The Chad's family wanted to throw out a mattress.

So the dad took his gun to take garbage out because of the ongoing fighting.

The Chad threw a bat at and hit the dad. You can see it briefly before they shot him.

There was no premeditation though. The dad thought he was defending himself.
That's up in the air because the prosecutor can argue that the man threw the bat and was now unarmed so that the father and son wasn't defending themselves from an attack in progress. It would be different if he ran at them with the bat. But then you'd still have the issue of them egging the man on. In my state that probably would be a manslaughter charge, which means they'd get 5-15 if convicted, but they'd probably be paroled in 5.

But they'd probably be able to plead it down, but the state would probably over charge with second degree murder and then let them plead down to manslaughter.

Last edited:
That's up in the air because the prosecutor can argue that the man threw the bat and was now unarmed so that the father and son wasn't defending themselves from an attack in progress. It would be different if he ran at them with the bat. But then you'd still have the issue of them egging the man on. In my state that probably would be a manslaughter charge, which means they'd get 5-15 if convicted, but they'd probably be paroled in 5.
He was 6'8 and threw a bat. Could have easily tackled the dad.

I'm not defending either side. All parties were in the wrong

He was 6'8 and threw a bat. Could have easily tackled the dad.

I'm not defending either side. All parties were in the wrong
That's true but his biggest issue will be provoking the guy because it would look like he was contributing to the situation. And the son wasn't in any sort of danger. They'll have to do an autopsy to determine which shots killed him. The son had a shotgun so it's very likely that the shotgun killed him and he can be charged with murder. I don't see how he could make a self defense claim

Notice how loudly she cries. That sound is only for Chad husbands

You don't threaten someone and then act like your some victim because they fought back.
This is what feminists and Antifa do to manosphere men. One man had his skull cracked open by a bicycle lock, and the Antifa thug who did it complained to police how he was the victim. If this happened in Toronto, the man who had his skull cracked would be immediately arrested, thrown in a cold cell for 72 hours, and left bleeding there with a cracked skull.
And then we wonder why Americans don't seek to give up their guns.

I feel sorry for the kids. Maybe they won't grow up as chads but they will still grow up without a father.

Showing intent to kill in self-defense is something that'll help you in court, not hurt.

These guys will serve time for voluntary manslaughter at the absolute worst.

I'm glad orange shirt got shot, guy seemed like a bully.

I'm starting to believe in natural selection, now the dad and son won't be able to pass on their genes while the "Chad" probably got other Stacie's and beckies pregnant

I'm starting to believe in natural selection, now the dad and son won't be able to pass on their genes while the "Chad" probably got other Stacie's and beckies pregnant
The Chad is dead.

The dad did pass on his genes. The son is supposedly autistic and wouldnt pass on Gene's anyway.

Wasn’t the Chad like 6’7 or some shit? Guy probably never had to deal with someone standing up to him before and so overplayed his hand. Pissing off a guy with a shotgun ffs.

Wasn’t the Chad like 6’7 or some shit? Guy probably never had to deal with someone standing up to him before and so overplayed his hand. Pissing off a guy with a shotgun ffs.
I thought I heard 6'8 regardless he was huge.

And yeah. He had to have known he couldnt win. But couldnt accept not being the alpha dog for once.

The whole situation could have been avoided but the iq of these people didn't look so good.

Also the wife of that guy that got shot seems like the "type" to enjoy it when her husband flexes on other people because of his size or whatever.

The whole situation could have been avoided but the iq of these people didn't look so good.

Also the wife of that guy that got shot seems like the "type" to enjoy it when her husband flexes on other people because of his size or whatever.
Exactly. Shes all cocky saying they wont do shit. Taunting them. Then when he died she went ballistic on a delay because she was so shocked that Chad couldnt defend her anymore

So like most foids then.

They shouldn't get in trouble for that since the guy had it coming. You don't threaten someone and then act like your some victim because they fought back. Obvious case of asshole who's used to bullying people physically to get what he wants and this time it back fired on his retard ass. I do think the fat rednecks were a little too quick to kill him but I feel no sympathy over the retards death.

The Chad dude had a bunch of prior arrests and was a meth head or some shit. As far as I’m concerned, these rednecks improved the community a bunch by killing this dumbass. They should get keys to the city.

The Chad dude had a bunch of prior arrests and was a meth head or some shit. As far as I’m concerned, these rednecks improved the community a bunch by killing this dumbass. They should get keys to the city.
Link to that?

She wanted her husband dead. She was simply filming and didn't even try to calm him down.

The chad got what was coming.

The chad got what was coming.
I mean they were all in the wrong. But if 2 guys have guns you take the loss and walk away imho

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back