Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal Remember, not even being the most powerful man on earth will save you from cucking

A

A981

i can't breed
★★★

Napoleon had a severe case of Oneitis with this bitch
She meanwhile was a broken pairbonding slut that slept around, and she got passed to napoleon like a community bike because of her current fuckbuddy being too concerned about her influence on him lmao
After this close shave in the Carmes prison, Joséphine enjoyed debauched affairs with several leading political figures, including Barras, the main leader of the Directory regime of 1795–1799.
In an effort to de-tangle himself from Josephine’s clutches, Barras encouraged her relationship with a shy young Corsican officer, Napoleon Bonaparte, who was six year her junior. They soon became passionate lovers. Napoleon was besotted, writing in his letters,

Jfl at this image. If the artist was accurate with his perspective, Josephine is probably as tall or even taller than Napoleon
The jokes really write themselves here, lmao. Albeit there's an interesting twist later on

On 9 March 1796, they married in a civil ceremony in Paris, which was invalid in many respects. Joséphine reduced her age to 29, the official who conducted it was unauthorised and Napoleon gave a false address and date of birth.
This must've been a real gigastacy to be able to be this alluring at 30+ years of age lmao

bruh. alright, I guess not. that neck is longer than even the miles of dick she rode in her life jfl

Two days after their marriage Napoleon zipped away to lead the Army of Italy in a triumphant campaign. He wrote numerous impassioned letters to his new wife. Any response from Joséphine, if there was any, was aloof. Her affair with a Hussar lieutenant, Hippolyte Charles, soon reached the ears of her husband.
No sense of pair bonding. He married a 30+ year old widow with 2 kids, and was surprised when she went to get her back blown out by a chadlet JFL
This guy is a funny case by the way
Born in Romans-sur-Isère in 1773, Hippolyte Charles joined the French Army as a volunteer. In 1796, while Napoleon Bonaparte was busy winning his first victories in Italy, Hippolyte Charles, a lieutenant in a Hussar regiment and deputy to General Leclerc, Bonaparte's brother-in-law, first met Josephine in Paris. They began an affair almost immediately, although she was nine years his senior. Hippolyte Charles was a southerner who made up for his short stature with a very handsome face with a dark complexion and long black whiskers and moustache. According to the Duchess of Abrantes, "Charles spoke only puns and was the buffoon," but she added that, "he was what is called a strange boy, he made people laugh, it was impossible to find a funnier man."
JestERmaxxing chadlet, jfl. it's over for pudgy napolecels
Again, it doesn't matter how much status or money you have, all you really need is the bones and you can be fucking the wife of the king of the world lmao

On March 17, 1798, the two lovers were denounced to Napoleon, sending him into a great rage. However, Josephine was able to soothe him and convince him that the rumours were untrue. In July 1798, when Bonaparte was in Egypt, the infidelities of his wife were once again reported to him.
This nigga also believed his lying cunt of a wife about the affair being untrue, lol. It must've sucked to have the community bicycle as your oneitis

Thankfully he had enough dignity to divorce her and fuck some random woman on the side, but given how shit paintings' reliability is it's difficult to say whether Josephine mogged those bitches and it was a cope from napoleon's side or if he actually picked with his brain for once

Still, it's over for napoleoncels.

She met Napoleon for the first time on 27 March in Compiègne,[24] remarking to him: "You are much better-looking than your portrait."[
His second wife said this. Has it only began? Jfl @ forced marriage sweettalk so that she doesn't get beaten into a pulp lmao.

oséphine remained his greatest friend even after their amicable divorce, he had not respected her, whereas with Marie Louise, there was "Never a lie, never a debt" — presumably a reference to Joséphine's rumoured extramarital affairs and reputation as a spendthrift.[34] Marie Louise wrote to her father: "I assure you, dear papa, that people have done great injustice to the Emperor. The better one knows him, the better one appreciates and loves him."
I guess she meant it. Either way, a brutal reminder not to get attached to broken, used up bpd women

I wanted to date a woman seven years older than me but she rejected me for being poor

I was planning on seeing Joaqin Phoenix's Napoleon with her

Napoleon was a gigamanlet so it pretty much never even began for him.