Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Remember, It’s the Beta Males

TheRealChincel

TheRealChincel

Voidcel: Friendless Truecel
★★★★★
Who empowered feminism, who tore down “The Wall”, and who have lead to your incel status more than likely.

I think it's just my face that led me here.

Alpha males are also BS they did nothing to fight against feminism

Yeah beta cucks are the worst. gambler was right, patriarchy is the answer

NeverSubmit said:
Alpha males are also BS they did nothing to fight against feminism

They benefit from it the most lol

FeminismsCancer said:
They benefit from it the most lol

Exactly, we’re back in Silverback days.

Western culture will destroy itself in the end, i truly believe this.

I hope i can escape to an asian country one day or just become a hermit in the woods.

agreed, if males werent so numaleish and cucky, feminism wouldnt be as ridiculous as it currently is

We are all beta males. The difference between us and the cucks is that we don't sell our dignity for sex.

Jockcel said:
We are all beta males. The difference between us and the cucks is that we don't sell our dignity for sex.

I'm omega in looks and abilities.

Well, lets take solace in the fact that beta males are the last resort, and have to be pussy doormats to envoke any female attention. They will get friendzoned and left jerking it, without question, 100% of the time, always.

Jockcel said:
Post pic or you are bragging.

Bragging about ugliness? Oy! Go look up Arnold Vosloo, I look almost identical to him.

TheRealChincel said:
Bragging about ugliness? Oy! Go look up Arnold Vosloo, I look almost identical to him.

You are beta and you know it. Post pic to prove otherwise.

TheRealChincel said:
Who empowered feminism, who tore down “The Wall”, and who have lead to your incel status more than likely.

Agree 100%. Feminism puts average and beta males in a dangerous position. You can "alpha up" a bit with TRP, but at the end of the day you are either born an alpha or beta. Nothing can change the forces of nature.

Jockcel said:
You are beta and you know it. Post pic to prove otherwise.

Omega to the point of avoiding meme status.