Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Remember. If an incel gets interviewed it HAS to be an oldcel

SmugMohito

SmugMohito

Evil angel/Righteous demon
19-23 year olds getting interviewed would make them take us less seriously than they already do. To them we're just a bunch of kids shit posting. We need somebody like Grotesque. Someone that shows the future that awaits hundreds of incels if this persist.

They'll probably aim for the most extremists to target us anyway. They won't take us seriously, not now, not ever.

Need a manlet ethnicel truecel to be interviewed

Need a fatcel youngcel fagcel feministcel nothatingwomencel leftistcel betacuckcel for a good public image, and to avert the public eye from us so we can have peace for once, through thorough manipulation, we win the current culture war.

inb4 fakecel chad gets interviewed

Every single incel ever interviewed have been fakecels.
If you agree to show you’re face on camera you are most likely a fakecel, its as easy as that.

WojakSoy Cuck
WojakSoy Cuck
WojakSoy Cuck

An oldcel normally has had sex once or twice, I don't want that kind of person representing us.
They need to interview me already.

If you agree to show you’re face on camera you are most likely a fakecel, its as easy as that.
This guy reeks of a fakecel. He’s not unattractive at all, 6/10. Who is he btw? Does he have an account on here?

Why would anyone here actually agree to an interview? in the vain hopes of making incels look "better" or be more sympathetic?. The only thing these interviews do is give more fuel for people to make fun of us.

Well I'm 23 and doing an on camera interview with the BBC

That’s odd. Maybe he’s active on lookism or maybe he’s just an actor.

Nice avatar btw.
he's an actor from those cucks at vice

I feel like whatever we say in any interview the media will twist, if an incel does something good they'll portray him as an exception, if one does soething bad they'll portray him as the rule. All of us are low on the social hierarchy and when it comes to image the place which you obtain on the hierarchy matters the most, only hope is for some famous well-liked nice guys comes out as incel and people notice "huh, maybe not all of them are bad".

Some highiqcel should read up and study how the minorities and the gays got their rights and apply the knowledge to our community. But there's a pattern with both groups, they were helped by (((you know who))) and they had alpha males leading them, we are a bunch of omegas.

he's an actor from those cucks at vice
Wait what? Is there any proof of that? The whole video is kinda fishy, that guy shitting himself does make it seem like they were trying too hard to make it convincing.

Really? Wow dude. When is it airing? Can people outside UK see it?
Its going to be part of a documentary they are making. I dont know anything about the possible air date. And yes. It should appear in the BBC3 YouTube channel when it is complete.
Screenshot 20181016 174703 Gmail

Its going to be part of a documentary they are making. I dont know anything about the possible air date. And yes. It should appear in the BBC3 YouTube channel when it is complete.
View attachment 53727
Sounds good. I hope (((they))) don’t misrepresent you or take you out of context but I won’t be surprised.

At least you’re here to tell us if they did any shady shit.

Sounds good. I hope (((they))) don’t misrepresent you or take you out of context but I won’t be surprised.

At least you’re here to tell us if they did any shady shit.
Well I'm not the only incel being interviewed for it. I'm in contact with one other.

But they're going to be speaking to those who dont like us as well. And they've promised to be unbiased on their part. Itll just be our word against our detractors

19-23 year olds getting interviewed would make them take us less seriously than they already do. To them we're just a bunch of kids shit posting. We need somebody like Grotesque. Someone that shows the future that awaits hundreds of incels if this persist.
it can be a manlet too because that is lifelong

Need a manlet ethnicel truecel to be interviewed
Nope, thanks. I can street shit in front of camera, but not interview, too high inhib.

@NEETAndTidy

hope u wont be another disappointment

every incel that goes on those interviews cuck out and spend the whole interview subtle-apologizing
guess the pressure sets in when youa re surrounded with normslime journalists.

@NEETAndTidy

hope u wont be another disappointment

every incel that goes on those interviews cuck out and spend the whole interview subtle-apologizing
guess the pressure sets in when youa re surrounded with normslime journalists.
I will be doing my best to spew the blackpill and answer their questions without becoming their cuck