Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Remember guys, even that shy/quiet/nerdy girl only wants Chad

JellyJam

JellyJam

Officer
★★★★★

This is what awaits for dudes who have a “good personality”

suicidefuel for guys that think they have a chance with silent , nerd type girls lol
awalt forever and ever

women want a man which other men want to be and other women want to fuck
women WANT to feel self conscious about their looks and WANT to be mogged by their man
over

Personality doesn't exist

It's likely she's 2.5/10 and thinks she's average because cucks inflate their ego. That would explain why the chads cheated on her.

suicidefuel for guys that think they have a chance with silent , nerd type girls lol
awalt forever and ever

women want a man which other men want to be and other women want to fuck
women WANT to feel self conscious about their looks and WANT to be mogged by their man
over
Those are almost always the girls with the highest body counts because Chad views them as easier prey and their low self esteem leads to them allowing themselves to be degraded by Chads

Those are almost always the girls with the highest body counts because Chad views them as easier prey and their low self esteem leads to them allowing themselves to be degraded by Chads
all girls want the same
especially in their youth
its fucking over

i remember when i was still bluepilled i used to cope by telling myself that the quiet girls are " different " lol
i really thought i could have some kind of intellectual connection with them
and i know many bluepiller still believe that , .... its a powerful cope

all girls want the same
especially in their youth
its fucking over

i remember when i was still bluepilled i used to cope by telling myself that the quiet girls are " different " lol
i really thought i could have some kind of intellectual connection with them
and i know many bluepiller still believe that , .... its a powerful cope
I thought I could win one over by being “nice” to this one nerdy girl I liked like a cuck only for a picture of her writing some douchebag Chads name on her tits to come out lmao

remember even blind ones want to feel chad's bone structure

I thought I could win one over by being “nice” to this one nerdy girl I liked like a cuck only for a picture of her writing some douchebag Chads name on her tits to come out lmao
thats how women are
sadly

JFL why even try as a non chad

A shy/quiet/nerdy/average-looking girl has more men giving her attention than the outgoing Stacy because she is more approachable.

7cec741b-1304-45be-b320-78b3e0c9ac9d-jpeg.179818

A shy/quiet/nerdy/average-looking girl has more men giving her attention than the outgoing Stacy because she is more approachable.
It's also more of a thrill for chads who know they are fucking an incel's oneitis

Last edited:
remember even blind ones want to feel chad's bone structure
All holes want chad. A 0/10 looking hole would choose 13/10 looking homo eragaster over us incel or normie

Awalt proven truth once again

Daily reminder

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back