Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Remember guys, depression and sexual failure are NOT linked!

Fontaine

Fontaine

Overlord
★★★★★
I knew this guy in high school who was the most depressed, deadbeat guy ever. 

Then one day he got himself his first girlfriend. I was there when I saw it happen. I can remember every detail. I saw the pure joy on his face. 

This joy did not fade away. He remained happy until the end of high school. 

But remember guys, sexual success and happiness are absolutely not linked according to inceltears and therapists. 

I probably hallucinated what I saw.

You CANNOT  be happy without having sex with a fuck buddy/FWB/gf. It has been scientiffically proven. All this assholes that say other NEVER provie any actual proof. All they do is post some articles who are wirttne by armchair psychologists.

I have a bit of a fear of this happening to me. I dunno why, but the feeling of everyone around me knowing I am happy just because I got a gf terrifies me. Maybe its the idea that they know it is my weakness? Anyway, wasn't people more open with this shit in the past? Like people would tell young men that they need a wife to be happy? Is this honesty yet something else that normie promiscuity fucked up?

blackcel said:
I have a bit of a fear of this happening to me. I dunno why, but the feeling of everyone around me knowing I am happy just because I got a gf terrifies me. Maybe its the idea that they know it is my weakness? Anyway, wasn't people more open with this shit in the past? Like people would tell young men that they need a wife to be happy? Is this honesty yet something else that normie promiscuity fucked up?
I'm sure that would end well, lol